Chapter 17

Connor was typing on his laptop while Amaya was reading her book. Greg was playing with a wild lizard that was nice to him only. Today Aidan and Adam weren't here and Connor was worried but got a message from Adam telling him he was okay. He just overslept including Aidan and that their moms allowed them to stay home to rest.

"Hmmm, I wonder," Amaya said out loud.

"What??" Greg and Connor said together.

"Oh, I'm reading a book about Leopards and I'm wondering if Leopard has the same weakness as his leopard, powers," Amaya said smirking but gasp when a boy fell into a hole.

The group watch as each teenager fell into each hole and was screaming for help. Connor, Amaya, and Greg ran to help their classmates and Amaya glare at Connor, who frown at her.

"We catching him and making him undo this mess," Amaya said to him when she got close to him.

"I know but don't look at me that." Connor sighed while shaking his head at his friend.

~Night Time~

"Pj robot what you got?" Amaya asked seeing Pj robot pressing buttons.

Pj robot made a sound pointing at the screen showing Leopard's tail leaving the scene of the crime. Amaya looked at Connor, who sighed and follow Amaya when she called out her ride. They flew to the high school and landed on the roof and look over the railing. Greg looked around and gasp when he saw Adam looking around and looking at the holes.

"There he is! Come on!" Amaya said jumping down with the others behind. 

They landed on a matt and looked at Adam, who turned around and sighed out.

"What now," Adam whisper but looked at Connor. "Lost again kitty."

"Leopard, what is the meaning to this?" Connor asked looking at his lover.

"Oh, you mean the holes. Well, this isn't my fault. I-It...something that I can't tell you, heroes." Adam said waving his hands around.

"What do you mean! Did you or did you not do this!?" Amaya asked angrily.

Connor looked at Greg, who also was trying to figure out Adam and looked back at his lover, who was rubbing his head.

"Well, no but at the same time yes...I think." Adam thought but shook his head. "Anyways, this doesn't concern you, heroes!"

"It does if people get hurt, Leopard," Connor said softly. "Now tell us. Was it you or not."

Adam looked at his lover but gasp when the ground underneath him was shaking and he fell on his butt when something came out the hole.

"Aidan!!" Amaya, Greg, and Connor both gasps seeing a sleepwalking Aidan that was standing next to the hole. 

Adam's eye twitches while Amaya looked worried as hell. Greg and Connor were speechless while Aidan sneezes and continue to walk on. Adam stood up but yelp when he was blown away by Amaya's owl wind wings. She watched as Leopard was using his nails to hang on the ground but was still being push back.

"Catboy help me with Leopard! I think he after Aidan!" Amaya said using her super owl feathers.

"B-But Owelette what if he's I don't know helping!" Connor said but gasp when Aidan used super dig and was gone.

"He not! He's a villain remember! Gekko hurry!!" Amaya shouted worried about her crush.

Greg shrugs at Connor and ran after Aidan when he jumps into the hole. Adam growled angrily at Amaya and used his super strength to throw a log at her. She gasps and flew back, stopping her wind allowing Adam to run after Gekko but was stop but his mate.

"Catboy?" Adam said confused while Connor looked at Adam and back at Owelette, who was watching.

Adam sighed and whisper a sorry to his lover, who also whisper a sorry back. Connor side kicks him but he caught his leg and pulled him close making him gasp when he was close to his face. Adam kissed Connor making him gasp and then made him fall inside his dot hole and throwing another at Amaya, who yelped in surprise when Connor fell down on top of her.

"Sorry, kitty but I got to run!" Adam smiled and ran to the hole and jump in. 

~Middle of Town~

"Whoa!" Greg watches in amazement seeing Aidan use super speed around the town. "What kind of animal powers is he using."

"He's a freaking Mongoose," Adam said jumping out the hole and standing next to Greg. "Somehow he got powers too. They awoke yesterday."

Adam sighed looking at his brother running around the town and coming back eating a steak and holding a hot dog. Greg chuckles while watching Aidan finish his steak and start eating the hot dog. Amaya flew out the hole and tackled Leopard down making him gasp. Greg jumps back while Connor jumps out of the hole too and gasped seeing his friend and lover arguing with each other.

"Leave Aidan alone! He none of your concern!" Amaya shouted angrily while pushing Leopard back.

"Owelette, enough! I'm not gonna hurt him." Adam sighs while glaring at her. "I'm just trying to figure out what his powers are." 

"Well, stay away from him!" Amaya said making Leopard groan loudly.

"Find!! Whatever!! I give up! Take this teenager back home. I have other things to do." Adam growled and walked away but stop in front of Connor. "Make sure she gets him home. I'll be there but as Adam, not Leopard."

Connor nod and kissed Adam making him purr softly and kiss back. He pulled back and gave a quick kiss to Connor and left the scene while Amaya went to get Aidan, who was on the floor sleeping now. She held her crush in her arms and looked at her friends.

"Let get this dork back in his home." Amaya smiled brightly.

~Adam and Aidan's Home~

"Okay there," Greg said putting Aidan on his bed while Amaya pulled his orange blanket over him.

"There you go. Safe and sound." Amaya smiled softly kissing her crush forehead.

Connor chuckles and gasps softly seeing Adam peaking through the door and smiled softly at him when he took notice of Connor looking at him. He whispers a thank you to Connor making him smile and nodded his head at him.

"We should get going guys. We don't want to wake up Adam now, do we." Amaya said smiling softly.

"Yeah, let us go," Greg said going to the window. "Come on Catboy."

"Coming," Connor said running to his friends.

They left the house leaving Aidan and Adam alone. He walks into the room and locked the window of the room and looked at his brother worried. What on earth was he gonna tell his brother and how was he gonna tell him.