Chapter 10

"Wait, what are you doing?" Amaya asked watching Adam looking at the box her and Connor made together for their homework.

"Huh, owl feather," Adam said and smirk at Amaya. "You love owls huh, Amaya."

"Of course! They are awesome and amazing!" Amaya said snatching the box away.

Adam chuckles and raises a brow when Cameron walks up to him. Aidan was absent because he caught the flu and their adopted parents made him stay. (Yes, Aidan and Adam are adopted but their both blood brothers.Cameron smirks at him and put his hands on his thighs. Greg and Connor watch while Amaya was glaring at him.

"Hey, Adam why don't you leave these losers and hang out with us. We're about to play football." Cameron smirk while sticking the ball at him.

Adam looked at the football and back at Cameron and smirk evilly. He stood up and grab the ball.

"Sure. Go far, Cameron!" Adam shouted while Amaya and Greg looked at Adam in disbelief.

"Are you for real!?" Greg asked out loud.

"You just like them!" Amaya crossed her arms.

"Guy.." Connor said watching Adam's eyes have mischief.

Cameron had his hands up smirking and Adam's eyes glint with excitement. He threw the football using all his strength watching it fly. It flew over the other teenagers, who looked up and watch the ball fly over them fast and groan in pain when the ball hit Cameron on his stomach. He flew down and was groaning in so much pain. Adam was laughing so hard while Amaya, Greg, and Connor were shocked and amazed.

"H-How d-did you do that?" Amaya asked.

"I use to play football. I had a pretty go arm." Adam said.

"Why aren't you still playing. You still have that good arm." Connor asked looking at Adam in amazement.

"Well, I- ack!" Adam groan in pain feeling his right shoulder hurting badly and making him grab it. "T-That's why. I busted my right shoulder badly making me unable to play cornerback. I get pain whenever I throw the ball like that. Ughh."

Connor looked worried and went to him and touch his right arm softly. Adam gasp softly and looked at him while seeing how he was checking it with care and concern.

"Will, at least it's not badly damaged." Connor smiled softly.

"Y-Yeah..." Adam whispers back.

"You know what is damaged. Cameron. You seriously got him good." Greg smiled putting his arm around Adam's shoulder making his groan.

"Shoulder genius," Adam growled making Greg laugh apologetic. 

Everyone looked at cameron, who was still groaning in pain with his friends checking on him and the school nurse running to him. Adam whistles and looked at his right arm smirking but hisses softly.

"I should let this armrest." Adam said and heard the bell ring. "Welp class time!!" 

They were in math class and Amaya was writing each note. Greg was looking at the board confused and lost. Connor was writing notes and gasp softly seeing a rose petal fall off his bracelet and smiled softly. He remembers how his teammates were after Leopard, who had stolen an item for the museum and how he got trap inside a pile of roses.

"Roses for my perfect feline mate," Leopard said kissing Conner's lips and pulling back.

"Connor!" Adam whispers in his ear making him gasp.

"W-What!?" Connor said blushing a deep red.

"Hehee, what? I just whisper in your ear. Are you sensitive there?" Adam smirk.

"N-No! Anyways what happened?" Connor said getting control of his blushing.

Adam chuckles and looks at the teacher when she looked at him and gave her an innocent smile. She shook her head and went back to describing the mathematics problem. Adam chuckles and looked at Connor smirking with his teeth showing. 

"Anyways, I wanted to know if you finish our ELA homework?" Adam smiled. "I was busy taking care of my brother that I didn't have time to even finish it. I got half of it done but not the back."

Connor smiled and dug into his bag when the teacher turns around again and handed Adam the paper. He smiled brightly and nodded his head at Connor and started copying it but making it look different. Finally, the school was over and Adam sigh in relief groaning in pleasure feeling the sun touching his skin. He looked at Amaya, who was talking about her plan for the project she doing with Aidan with him, Greg was asking Connor about Luna girl and how they were planning to meet up on the next full moon. 

"So you and my brother are doing nerd stuff that I have no idea your doing," Adam said hearing Greg snorting and Connor chuckling.

"In your perspective. Yes, we are." Amaya smiled.

"Okay! Not that I understand a word you just said to me." Adam chuckles making Amaya, Greg, and Connor laugh.

They were walking back home and they got there on time. Adam wave bye to his friend hearing them tell him to tell his brother that they said that they hope he gets well soon. They watch Adam walk away and when he was gone they looked at each other.

"No patrol today?" Amaya asked Connor.

Connor looked at Greg, who was nodding and Amaya, who was also nodding and sighed.

"Very well. No patrol today." Connor chuckles hearing his friends cheering.

The town was quiet and no villains were out today because everyone was just tired and lazy to do anything.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry there was no action today hehee. Just wanted to write a calm chapter. Anyways here chapter 10. And yes! These two twins are adopted!!!