Chapter 24

~Weeks Later~

Connor was being gloomy because for the whole week. The reason for this was that a certain feline wouldn't talk to him or even get close. He shoulder wasn't fully because of Leopard's bite was hard that it would show everyone he belongs to someone from the research he did. He twitches when Greg put his hand on his right shoulder.

"Sorry, Connor. It's not fully healed?" Greg asked softly seeing Connor shake his head.

"I don't get it. What happened to Leopard. What made him...change." Amaya said holding her hands out. "Also I took notice that Adam hasn't even say hi to you Connor. Did you too fight or something?"

Connor closed his eyes painfully making Greg look at his friend sadly.

"I bet he got tired of you and decided to dump you by not even talking to you. Ha!" Cameron said laughing and making Connor growl. He slams his hands on the table and stood up and making every teenager look at them.

"What's your problem! Why don't you just leave me alone, Cameron!" Connor hissed making Amaya and Greg look at him.

"Oh, yeah. What are you gonna do about it!" Cameron shoved Connor pushing on his right injured shoulder making him flinch in pain.

"What don't you understand the word. LEAVE. ME. ALONE!!" Connor yelled pushing Cameron back.

"That's it! You're getting it, pretty boy!" Cameron growled and threw a punch at Connor, who gasps.

There was a smacked sound and gasps from everyone because it wasn't from Connor's face but by a hand blocking the punch. Then a fist flew to Cameron's face and making him fall down on a table.

"Lay a FUCKING finger on him and you dead, Cameron!'' Adam growled deadly looking at the bully wiping his bloody nose.

"Whatever Adam," Cameron said getting up with his friends help and leaving the room.

Connor was watching him leave and turn back at Adam, who was also watching him leave and went to his desk. Aidan went next Amaya giving her a kiss and looking at his twin brother. Connor looked down sadly feeling Greg giving him comfort. They sat down on the desk and Connor was next to Adam, who wasn't even looking at him. He felt tears falling making him look at his desk seeing his teardrops.

~Night Time~

Connor was even down when it was night time. Amaya was getting worried for her friend just like Greg while Aidan looked concern.

"Is he okay you guys. He's been down for the past weeks." Aidan said already knowing the reason but pretending not to know.

"I don't know...I guess it has to do with Leopard or someone else...but my guess is Leopard." Amaya said sadly looking at her friend.

"Yeah, we're used to you try to break us apart and all but not the one we love breaking it off," Greg said looking at Connor hugging his legs closer.

"Okay, I can't stand seeing him sad. We're gonna find Leopard and make these two dorks talk." Amaya said slamming her fist in her hand.

"Wait! Am I hearing this? You want Leopard and Catboy to talk." Greg said looking at Amaya smiling.

"Yes, if it means seeing his happy smile then we're doing it," Amaya said looking at the other two.

"I'm in," Aidan said smiling softly at his lover.

"Count me in." Greg smiled.

They left HQ with Pj Robot taking care of Connor, who was okay with being here with him. They were on Owelette's glider and were looking around.

"Look Luna girl!" Greg smiled brightly watch Amayaland the glider and they jump off.

"Finally, I been looking around for you guys. I was about to head to your HQ." Luna girl said walking toward Greg and hugging him.

"You were looking for us?" Aidan asked making her nod.

"Yeah. Leopard is being gloomy and I don't like seeing my friend gloomy so I was hoping we can get the two felines together so they talk." Luna girl said while holding Greg's hand.

"We were about to look for Leopard too. Do you know where he's at?" Aidan asked looking at her.

"Yup, he's in his gloomy tree at the park near the pond." Luna girl said making Greg smile.

"Of course! Well, get Catboy while you just talk to him, bae." Greg said seeing her nod.

"Got it. Now let's get going!" Luna girl smiled jumping on her hoverboard and living on the roof.

~One Hour Later~

"You're pathetic you know..." Luna girl sighed looking at her friend being gloomy on the tree branch.

"Just let me die in peace Luna girl..." Adam sighed while swaying his tail slowly.

"Why aren't you gonna try talking to Catboy about that accident cause looking gloomy doesn't suit you." She said crossing her arms.

"Because of I...I can't..." Adam sighed and put his face in his arms.

She sighed but smiled when she saw Owelette, Gekko, and Mungus bring Catboy, who had his ears pinned down and looking gloomy too. She sticks her tongue out and looked at Leopard, who was still being gloomy too but when he smelled in he caught Connor's scent.

"You are evil," Adam growled and jumping down the branch into a teleport spot.

"Damn!" Luna girl hissed waving a no sigh to them.

The group caught the sign and groan in anger while Connor looked around confused. The group smiled and told him that they thought walking him would help him feel better. At least that made him smile a little but he sighed again and walk back to the glider making the team sigh. Luna girl ran to the group and looked at the three heroes.

"So now what?" She asked looking at the group.

"We try again," Aidan said looking at Greg and Amaya.

"Yeah for our friends," Greg said sticking his fist out.

Luna girl put her fist too including Aidan and they looked at Amaya, who smiled and put her fist there too.

"To make our friends happy again!" Amaya said smiling with determination.