Chapter 15

A/N: Hey!! So there it is!! I finally reveal the faces of Adam and Aidan!! Adam is on the left and Aidan is on the right. Leopard is in the middle!!

_____________________________________________________________

"I have to find him!" Connor said to Greg while he nods.

"I know Connor but how. He probably didn't even come to school." Greg said.

Amaya wasn't with them today because she had to help her parents with something. Connor looked around concern trying to spot someone walking slow and was showing pain in their face. He saw Cameron in pain but he had a bruised face from what he believed was a punch. Perhaps from Adam. He looked at Greg to see him looking at Adam and Aidan walking into the school but he gasps when he saw Aidan caught his brother, who almost fell.

"Dude, can it be..." Greg whispers watching Adam's face sweating while his brother looked at him worried as hell.

"Leopard..." Connor said and running toward them with Greg behind. "Aidan! Adam!"

Connor shouted making the twin brothers turn their head toward him. Adam smiled while Aidan looked at Connor and Greg running.

"Adam are you okay?" Connor asked worried sick for his friend.

"Peachy, my lost kitty." Adam smiled making Connor tear up.

He sighed but fainted into Connor's arms making him gasp.

"A-Adam! Adam!!" Connor cried out holding him close.

"Damn! I told that idiot to not come to school. He just doesn't listen." Aidan said worriedly. "Connor. Greg. Help me take him to our house. Our moms aren't home today."

They nod and help Aidan carry his brother to their house. They got there and got Adam into his bed. Greg gasp seeing the owl that Adam own and to show that he was indeed Leopard. They sigh in relief and looked at him worried while Aidan pulled his hair back.

"I have to get back to school so I can tell the office that Adam is sick so they don't call our moms," Aidan said but frown. "I just can't leave him here by himself with injuries." 

Greg smiled and put his hand on Aidan's shoulder making him look at his friend.

"Connor will stay. I'll just make up something to cover Connor. Anyways they are dating." Greg said trying to lighten the mood just a little.

"Hehee true. Okay, Connor, I'm trusting you to watch my brother. He's all I have." Aidan said brushing his brother's hair.

"Of course," Connor said looking at Aidan.

~One Hour Later~

Connor was brushing Adam's hair looking at how his lover was sleeping and healing up slowly.

"Still can't believe you did that...for me." He said softly feeling his tears falling.

"H-Hey, you don't need to cry, cause I'll always save you." Adam smiled while looking at Connor.

"Adam!! Are you okay!? How are you feeling?" Connor asked looking at his lover?

"I-I'm okay. Aidan helped me with the injury. Just bruised up and some broken ribs but besides that I'm fine." Adam said looking at him. 

Connor nod and looked down and gasp when he felt Adam's hand on his chin making him look up. He made him look in his light green eyes and smiled softly at him.

"You found me at last, Catboy." Adam purred while nuzzling close to Connor's face.

"O-Of course, my Leopard." Connor cried holding his lover close. "I was so scared I lost you, Leopard."

Adam smiled and held him close ignoring his pain and just wanted to comfort his mate. They stayed like that holding each other enjoying the comfort of each other. They pulled back and chuckled softly and Connor sat on the bed looking at Adam.

"Seem like our game wasn't fair for either of us," Connor said holding his legs close to him.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Adam sighed looking at his pet owl, who flew to him. "Hey, girl."

"Hey isn't that the owl that Luna girl stole. Ummm, Sarah! Right?" Connor asked making Adam chuckled.

"Yeah, can't believe you still remember her name." Adam said and puts Sarah on Connor's leg. "Don't worry she won't bite."

Connor smiled and pet Sarah, who clucked happily and rub her head close to his finger. He chuckles not knowing that Adam was watching him with pure love and admiration. He then looked at his lover and smiled.

"I didn't get a chance to thank you...for you know...saving me," Connor said looking at Adam.

Adam chuckles and laid his head on the bed board and looked at Connor with a raised brow.

"What do you mean? Leopard was the one that saved Catboy. Not Connor." Adam said looking at him.

Connor blinked confused but smiled getting what Adam was playing. Sarah flew to her log stand and was cleaning her feathers.

"Oh, right of course. I guess Catboy has to thank Leopard for saving his life by giving him something." Connor said looking at Adam sit up carefully.

"And what's that?" Adam said looking at Connor's blue eyes and leaning close.

"That for Leopard to find out," Connor said leaning close too.

"Well, I am Leopard...and you are Catboy," Adam said softly looking at Connor's lips and back up at his eyes.

"Then, thank you, Leopard. For saving me." Connor said putting his hand on Adam's chest softly.

He then kissed Adam softly but his Leopard made the kiss deeper and held him close earning a soft moan from Connor. He growled hungrily and keep kissing Connor enjoying the mewls he was hearing from him but knew he needed to breathe. They pulled back and Connor was a blushing mess while Adam was holding himself back and smiled.

"Your welcome, kitty," Adam whispers back. "I'm gonna go back to sleep, you can join me if you want Kitty." 

Connor smiled softly and went to the king size bed and went to Adam's right side and smiled at him. Adam chuckles and closed his eyes enjoying the warmth and heartbeat he heared. They both fell asleep knowing that both of them are okay.

~School~

"So that how he got his power," Greg said looking at Aidan fix his orange glasses.

"Yes, I was the first person he told and I wanted to help him no matter what. I know he uses his powers for villainy stuff but he's my twin brother. The only family I have left." Aidan said looking at Greg.

"That's understandable. I can't believe I almost believe Amaya thinking that you were Leopard." Greg chuckles.

"Hehee oh no. I rather, be a regular human with no powers. I have my own power and that is hacking!" Aidan chuckles and looked in his laptop to check on his brother.

"How are they doing?" Greg asked looking at the screen too.

"Sleeping. Thank god, after what happened yesterday. He needs tons of rest." Aidan said smiling at how his brother was hugging Connor close.

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Boom!! Adam is Leopard!! Also, I couldn't really choose between Aidan and Adam. At first, I wanted it to be Aidan then I was like Hey what if I add a twin!! And boom Adam was born. Anyways hope you love my drawing and chapter!!