Chapter 12

A/N: Hello! There's gonna be fluff and smut on this chapter but no Nsfw. Sorry, but just a little heads up my reader were getting closer to the Nsfw chapter!!!

______________________________________________________________

"I think I finally figure out whose, Leopard!!" Amaya said slamming her hand on the table.

"What!? How!?" Connor said looking at her in disbelief. 

"That's awesome! Maybe we can convince him to become good." Greg smiled but earn a glare from Amaya.

She shook her head and pulled out a board she been using from the library. Greg and Connor looked at the board shock and amazed. On the board were strings of red with pins holding them down and pointing on each person. Leopard was in the middle while there were tons of pictures of people that Amaya believe is Leopard and some that are cross off. They were upstairs of the library and on the way back next to a window.

"O-Okay..." Connor said looking at each picture. "Wait why is Cameron there?" 

He looked Amaya, who smirk and push her glasses.

"That was my first guess but I started looking into it and made me rethink it carefully. I then figure it couldn't be him." Amaya said throwing Cameron's pic.

"Why is Cameron's sister there too. You do know Leopard is a boy." Greg said seeing other girls too.

"Hehee, I knew that." Amaya chuckles pulling the pics down. "He also a tan skin color with light green eyes. The only ones that match those are Adam, Aidan, Carlos, Bob, Jose, George, Jorge, and Miguel."

Connor looked at Amaya and blink. Greg was just looking at Amaya and walk up to the board and pulled down Aidan's picture.

"Dude, Aidan wear glasses. He's blind like a bat. How can he be Leopard?" Greg said while Amaya nod.

"True, but what if Leopard powers help with his eyesight," Amaya said.

"Oh, I don't think my powers can ever do that," Leopard said sitting on the chair next to Connor with his feet on the table and smirking at them.

"Leopard!" Amaya growled.

"Leopard, when you get here?" Greg said calmly.

Connor was blushing but gasp when Amaya pulled him up and held him close.

"Amaya enough. Leopard, what are doing out in the morning?" Connor asked his boyfriend.

Leopard chuckles and points at the clock to show it was 7:45 p.m. He chuckles at the teams face reaction and stretches his arms.

"Anyways, Amaya you're wrong about that. My eyesight is perfectly okay." Leopard said walking up to the board and throwing the stuff down making Amaya gasp. "Also do you guys know the library close and that they locked you guys inside." 

"What!!" Amaya screamed while grabbing each her paper of evidence and work. 

"Young lady if you don't lower your voice I will have to kick you out." the librarian said glaring at Amaya while Greg chuckles.

"S-Sorry," Amaya said watching the librarian frown.

"Anyways the library is closing. Get going." the librarian said walking down the stairs.

Amaya growled and turn to Leopard but gasp to see he was gone including Connor. Greg chuckles knowing that probably Leopard took Connor to talk to him but gasp when Amaya grab his hand and run out the library saying they have to save Connor. The librarian shakes her head and smiled when the security told her everyone was gone. They lock up the library and left but upstairs there were moaning and gasping in the same spot where the Pj masks were at.

"L-Leopard~" Connor mewled holding him close feeling him kissing his sensitive spot on his neck.

Leopard licks his lips and laid Connor on the floor and kissed him deeply making Connor moan and hold Leopard close. He pulled back for a breath and looked at Connor's eyes smiling but then sighed. 

"That wasn't a fair game," Leopard said sitting up and pulled Connor up just to hug him.

"W-What do you mean?" Connor asked.

"How I found out your identity. Romeo reveal your identity. I was supposed to find out myself." Leopard said looking at Connor.

"Leopard...it's okay." Connor smiled softly putting his hand on his face.

"No...it's only fair that you see my identity too," Leopard said pulling his hands back and grabbing his mask.

He was about to pull the mask up but Connor stops him and pulled him into a kiss making Leopard kiss back and look confused when Connor pulled back.

"No, let me figure out your identity myself," Connor said softly.

"But..." Leopard said but gasp when he was kissed again.

"Please," Connor said looking at Leopard's green eyes.

Leopard looked at Connor beautiful blue eyes seeing the determination and love in them. He sighs and smiled at his lover and nods his head. Connor smiled brightly and cuddle close to Leopard, who chuckles and nuzzle his lover's hair purring softly with his tail wrapping around Connor's waist. Connor smiled softly and nuzzle back enjoying the purring from Leopard and started to feel sleepy. Leopard chuckles and stood up from the floor walking toward a comfortable couch and laid down on it. Connor smiled and laid his head on Leopard's chest still hearing the purring and making fall asleep. Leopard smiled softly and brush his hair still purring and looked at the board and smiled.

"Perhaps I shall leave a clue for him," Leopard said softly.

He pulled his mask off and looked at the window that was still open and chuckled.

"Can't wait till she figures out I never left." Leopard smirk showing his sharp teeth. "And for you to figure who I am."

~Pj HQ~

"Ughhhh!!!!! Where are they!!!??? We check everywhere!!" Amaya screamed while looking at the computer.

Pj robot and Greg looked at Amaya to scared to even say something. She groans but looked at Pj robot when he presses a button and to reveal the library and a sleeping Connor on the couch.

"THE LIBRARY!!! HE NEVER LEFT!!!" Amaya screamed in disbelief. 

"I was gonna asked you that Owelette," Greg said but yelp when Amaya growled at him.

"Let go. To the Owl Glider." Amaya growled while stomping there.

They flew to the Library and landed the glider on the rooftop. They jump out and went inside the open window. Amaya looked around trying to spot Leopard while Greg runs to Connor and chuckled at his friend. He woke up Connor, who yawn and rub his eyes tiredly.

"W-What happen. Where's Leopard?" Connor yawn stretching his arms.

"Whoa, he was here because he marked you up pretty good." Greg teased while chuckling.

"W-What!" Connor gasp while covering his neck. "That baster." 

"Well, he isn't here anymore. Come on, let's go." Amaya sighs while grabbing her work and looked at the board. "Ughh, why did he tear up some words."

Connor and Greg walk to the board and looked at the words there. It said, 'I go to school with you. I'm a classmate.' Amaya sighed and pulled the letters down while Greg smiled at Connor.

"Think it's a clue," Greg asked his friend.

"Yeah...it is." Connor smiled sweetly feeling his heart warming up.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: Hahaa had you fool there. The face is a beig no no...for now. Anyways don't worry. I'll have a drawing of Aidan and Adam together and you'll see how those two dorks look like.