Chapter Thirty;

Brian stood shirtless in front of me.  His back was facing me, and he had his phone pressed to his ear.  He was leaning against the doorframe, facing the hallway from the bedroom.  I padded across the bedroom quietly, and settled my hands on his hips from behind.  He placed his free hand over mine, and gave my fingers a gentle squeeze.  He was talking away, mumbling a few “Yeah’s” and “Sounds good”.  I’m pretty sure he was talking to their manager, just not sure what about.  Like I’ve said, it’s not always great when he calls.

                I trailed my fingers down his spine, and he shivered a little.  He let out a small laugh, trying to keep his concentration on the conversation.  I smiled, and pressed my lips to his back.  I trailed gentle kisses up his spine, lingering on a small patch of skin.  He titled his head back, and let out a soft groan.  He quickly composed himself with a cough, and gripped my hand.  I was holding back the urge to laugh, while he was fighting the urge to moan.

                I gripped the waistband of his sweat pants, and pulled him closer to me.  I wrapped my arms tight around his waist, and rested my cheek against his back.  He mumbled a few words, laughed, said his bye and hung up the phone.  “You are a really good distraction.” He whispered, placing his hands on my arms, swiftly moving his fingers down to mine, lacing them over his abdomen.  “You make it sound like a bad thing.” I grinned.

He dropped my hands, and turned in my arms.  “It’s not a bad thing.  I need it.” He cupped my face, and kissed me quickly.

I looked up at him, “What did Tony want?” I asked, my eyes flashing to his.

                “Meeting tomorrow.”

I frowned.  “I already know what that means.”

He kissed me again, and pulled back a few inches.  “If I do have to leave, you know you’re coming with me.”

I lifted my hands, placing them over his.  “I don’t want to talk about it.” I choked.

He nodded. “I know, but we are going to have to talk about sooner or later.”

                “Preferably later.” I mumbled.

His eyebrow perked up a little.  “Stubborn much?”

I wrinkled my nose.  “Get used to it.”

The corner of his mouth pulled into a sly smirk.  “I’m already used to it.”

I smiled.  “I love you.”

                “I know.” His smirk turned into a grin.

I laughed, and pulled him closer to my lips.  “I don’t want to talk about this.  I want to be with you right now, and not worry about you possibly leaving.  We’re alone, and we’re together, and that’s all that matters right now.”

He pressed his lips hard against mine, and kissed me aggressively at first.  His lips loosened around mine, and my mouth opened under his. 

                I backed up slowly, waiting for the back of my knees to touch the bed.  I collapsed on the bed, bringing Brian with me, and without breaking the kiss.  All I had on was one of his t-shirts he had given me when we got back to his house from Jimmy’s.  I felt the heat of his hips on my legs as he moved in closer.  “I want you so bad.” He was out of breath as he spoke.  He crashed his lips against mine again, and pressed his body against mine. 

                I could feel the heat of his chest radiating through the shirt, and I noticed how close we actually were.  I never thought I would be this close to Brian, or we would be doing the things we’ve been doing.  I haven’t had sex with Brian, not that anyone needs to even know that.  I just never pictured myself with Brian like this, and I’m not sure if it scares me.  I love it, and I’m happy.  I had my future mapped out, and Brian wasn’t in my future as my boyfriend, but as my best friend.  He’s still my best friend, and will always be my best friend.