3

CHAPTER THREE;
THE END OF THE AFFAIR

CHAPTER THREE; THE END OF THE AFFAIR

Cassie's Pov;

Caroline and I sat in our metals seats trying to get out but it was no use. I grunted out as I felt the metal stabbing into my wrist. Usually I would be able to get out like it was nothing, my hunter side and all but since carol just had to shoot me with vervain bullets All my strength has just run out and going against metal is much more difficult then wood.

"Daddy are you there?" Caroline called out as I fell back letting my back hit my seat roughly "why won't you talk to me, dad?"

Some fumes began coming into the room from the air vents and Caroline and I found ourselves coughing roughly I felt like my insides were just tearing me apart.

I let out a few more coughs as my head dipped forwards and my long black hair had covered my face. This was just perfect, on the day of my birthday i just so happened to get kidnapped. Way to say happy eighth.

The door creaked opened making me slowly look up only to see Bill walking into the room and I glared in his direction as he headed for Caroline.

"Dad." Caroline let out barely audible, her face falling back and I gripped into the chair tightly as my body shook.

"I need an answer." He spoke allowed before looking between Me and Caroline and I shut my eyes for a split second before letting out a breath "how do you walk in the sunlight?"

"No." I coughed out my eyes snapping opened instantly, using all my strength to do so.

"Come on, Cassie. You're a good kid." Bill said walking over to me and pushing my hair out of my face and I started heaving from how weak I felt.

"How do you walk in the sunlight?" He repeated.

"Just let us go." Caroline pleaded

"Sweetheart, please." Bill sighed out going back to Caroline "just answer me, then we'll get on with it"

"Is that all you want to know?" Caroline asked weakly and I shook my head.

"That's all I wanna know." Bill spoke

"No. No." I coughed harshly "he's lying to know. Why else would we be here"

Bills eyes suddenly moved down to Caroline's finger and i shook my head as I had let out a sharp breath.

"Interesting." Bill let out before taking off her daylight ring and Caroline had whimpered out.

"No, dad. No!" Caroline cried as he threw her ring to the ground and walked over to me. I shook my head as he went to my hand and I shrugged against him shaking to try to stop him but I couldn't. I felt utterly weak for the first time in a long time.

"Dad What are you doing? What are you doing?! What are you doing!" Caroline sobbed as he grabbed my
ring off my finger and tossed it on
the ground and I bit down on my lip harshly to stop the tears, there was no I was going to cry over that prick. I know Caroline loves him and everything but he's the one who left them for a man, he never visited until he finds out his daughter is a vampire, I mean what kind of shit is that?