6

CHAPTER SIX;
SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

The next morning I woke up to my alarm beeping and I let out a groan before rolling over in my bed and I turned on my side and my eyes were met with Damon's blue ones which Had Made my body jolt up instantly

Had Made my body jolt up instantly.

"Damon, What the hell are you doing here?" I snapped rushing out of bed using my vampire speed and quickly pulling on a pair of shorts and crossing my arms over my chest.

"You do know that you don't have to choose, right?" Damon asked and I raised and eyebrow at him.

"I'm sure I don't have a clue about what you're talking about." I snapped back at him and he sighed climbing out of the bed looking over at me.

"things got a little out of hand the other day, so just think of this as apology gift." Damon said holding out dagger with a bow on it.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" I hissed, narrowing my eyes at him.

"You think you have to choose between being a vampire and being a hunter but you don't." Damon said and me facial expression instantly dropped "there's a vampire named Mikael. He's a vampire and a hunter, he's scared klaus out of town." He said before walking over to me and grabbing my hands "you don't have to give up who you really are."

I yanked my hands out of his slowly as i smelt something weird and I pulled a face as I gulped down and I slapped my hand over my mouth instantly "oh god" I lurched.

"What's wrong?" Damon asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"What's that—" before I could even finish my sentence I felt something coming up my throat and my eyes widened before I leaped forwards rushing towards the bathroom using
my full vampire speed. I collapsed onto the floor as thick red liquid left my mouth, splattering all over the place and I began coughing and gagging.

"I've never seen a sick vampire before" I heard Damon say from the doorway and I slowly turned towards him before wiping the blood off of my mouth.

"I'm sure... I'm sure i just had a bad blood bag or something." I mumbled standing up to my feet before pushing Damon out of the bathroom.

"You can't go now." I snapped before slamming the door in his face and I let out a deep sigh before stripping off my clothes and getting into the shower.

I let out a low grumble as I began washing my body and shut my eyes. I felt terrible. My head was pounding, my skin was clammy and my stomach kept on twisting and turning.

I began massaging my strawberry conditioner into my hair before letting out a deep sigh and having it sit for a minute before rinsing it out of my hair.

"So I was thinking—" I heard Damon's voice and I yanked the curtain back my body hiding behind it.

"Damon, what are you doing here? Why are you still here?!" I hissed.