20

CHAPTER TWENTY;
DO NOT GO GENTLE

CHAPTER TWENTY; DO NOT GO GENTLE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cassie's outfit;

"I am so doing it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I am so doing it." Serena said as I slipped a shirt over my tank top and she continued to pace around m bed room, "Yep, todays the day. I am so doing it."

"Really?" I asked, glancing at myself in the mirror and I could feel her eyes on me as she spin around and exclaims.

"Yes! I am so doing this!" She tells me and I tilt my head to the side as I look over at her seriously.

"Then why are you still talking to me?" I ask her, "why aren't you out asking Matt to the dance?"

"You know..." she started... "it's just."

"You're scared." I state bluntly

"Yes, I'm scared." She breathes out and I give her a small smile.

"Everyone gets scared sometimes, ok?" I told her, "i was terrified when I told Tyler about how I really felt about him and we still ended up together."

"That's because you're Cassie Gilbert." She quickly said, "you're so strong, smart, and beautiful, any guy would be lucky to have you. Me on the other hand, all I can do is scream."

"That's not true." I started moving towards her.

"Yes it is." She cut in, "but it's ok. I'm not giving up, i really like Matt so I'm going to ask him in a hour, and if he says yes, then great. And if he doesn't, then I'll just have to get over it, I'll just have to get over him."

"If only it was that easy." I chuckled

"You're telling me." Serena sighed before wandering over to my closet. "So, let's see what you're wearing tonight."

✖️

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
2| Survivor »»» the vampire diariesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें