43

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE;
THE WALKING DEAD

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE; THE WALKING DEAD

Cassie's outfit;

-

Letting out a deep sigh I walked out of the grille with a two plates that had burgers and fries on them and headed straight for the Elena and Caroline who was sitting at a table and filling out the notices for our graduation.

"Here you go." I spoke setting down the two plates in front of the girls and I sat in between them making them both look at me.

"Um, aren't you supposed to be working?" Elena asked me and I let out a groan in response to the question.

"I'm tired, I've been working all day." I whined slightly, "I think that i am in for a break"

"Well I think you make a cute waitress." Caroline said and I playfully rolled my eyes at her, plucking a fry off her plate and tossing it into my mouth, humming in satisfaction at the Devine taste of the delicious French fries.

"Uh. Have either of you spoken to Bonnie today?" I asked hopefully and Elena glanced over at me whereas Caroline was busy filling out the notices for her graduation.

"No," the blonde hummed, "why?"

"Oh nothing," I shrugged pursing my small lips "she's just kind of been spotty lately, I mean I can't remember the last time I've seen her."

"You're right." Caroline nodded before looking towards Elena, "another stamp please." Elena let out a sigh plucking up a stamp and handing it over to the Forbes girl.

"Thank you." Caroline smiled kindly

"Hey guys." Serena plopped down next to me and I smiled at her.

"You don't have to pretend to be nice to me, Caroline." Elena suddenly said making me frown instantly, "I know this is just a ploy to keep me distracted."

"Cassie!" A harsh voice called and I turned my head only to see Matt glaring at me with an annoyed look in his eyes making me sigh instantly, ever since I started working here he has been so much harder on me than I ever expected him to be. I should have expected it when I basically told him that he couldn't see our son but all I really wanted was for him to take this more seriously.