44

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR; GRADUATION

Cassie's outfit;

-

Stefan, Lexi, Ian, and I were all in the living room together, listening to music, Lexi and Ian were dancing, Stefan drinking on the couch, and I bopped my head to the beat of the much.

It was the first time in forever that I felt good, so amazingly good. I just felt no pressure or anything bad like that and it was such a relief.

"I still can't believe you're pregnant!" Lexi called out to me and I couldn't help but giggle at her words as I had just nodded my head in agreement.

"I know, it still blows my mind." I sighed happily just as I heard the door open and I rolled my eyes knowing exactly who it was and what he would be saying.

"Damon, help me celebrate my 17th high school graduation." Stefan yelled at his brother and I had looked over at the oldest Salvatore brother only to see him turning off the music. Stopping both Ian and Lexi from dancing anymore. Neither of them really liked him. "Hey, you remember my friend lexi, of course and Cassie's old boyfriend, Ian."

"Lexi and Ian, back from the dead, goodie." Damon spoke sarcastically and Lexi rushed towards him and shoved him up against the wall with his throat making me giggle. I know it probably shouldn't have been funny but after he killed her I guess he deserved it.

"What's up, buzzkill?" Lexi asked as Ian circled around him and made his way back over to me and I had instantly smiled at him.

"Stefan, you just gonna sit there and let her enact her ghostly revenge?" Damon choked out

"You reap what you sow, buddy." Stefan shrugged.

"Let's be very clear." Lexi told him "whatever time I have left here I sure as hell don't plan on wasting on you. You got me?"

"Yeah, got you." Damon panted and Lexi waited a few more seconds before releasing his neck from her hold and she made her way back over to us.

"So if you and ric, and little Gilbert, and Lockwolf over here are all flesh like and real seeming, that means something went horribly wrong when Bonnie tired to put that veil up, and you four are having dance party USA." Damon said making me roll my eyes.

2| Survivor »»» the vampire diariesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara