28

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT;
WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT; WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES

Cassie's Pov;

I laid flat on my bed as I stared up at my ceiling, I hadn't slept all that night, my mind just kept replaying the look on Tyler's face when I told him, the disgusted way he looked at me, how angry he was at me

I had never seen him that angry before and it terrified me, I was terrified that he would never forgive me, and I knew that he wouldn't, I mean. Who can forgive something like that?

I didn't want it to come out like that but it just slipped, maybe it would have just been better if i broke up with him when I found out, maybe it would be less painful than it is right now.

I spent half the night crying, and the other half I was doing nothing but staring at the ceiling, trying to stop thinking to much. I forced myself to think about this baby so I could just calm myself down.

I thought about what gender it would be, what colors I would paint the baby's nursery when the time came to it, What it would like to do, if they would be hyperactive, if when they would take after me or Matt.

I just thought everything and I couldn't stop myself because I knew that if I did I would go back to thinking about how much I messed up.

The thing is when I think about Tyler, Matt, and Serena, I think it's a mistake but when I think about the baby all I feel is completely love, and the need to protect them, and I know in my heart that it's not a mistake to have this baby.

And now that Tyler knows, I have to tell Matt... and Serena and I know once I do, that all hell will break loose and nothing will ever be the same again.

"Elena, stop!" I hear Jeremy suddenly yell from downstairs and I furrow my eyebrows before crawling out of bed in my short-shorts and tank top, I make my way downstairs and see Elena and Jeremy the kitchen.

Elena is shaking her head and freaking out while Jeremy is trying to calm her down the best she can.

"What's going on?" I asked and Elena spun are and looked at me with wide eyes as horror came upon her face.