19

AN; this chapter is going to be short because I wasn't exactly sure where to fit Cassie in.

-

CHAPTER NINETEEN;
HEART OF DARKNESS

CHAPTER NINETEEN; HEART OF DARKNESS

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cassie's outfit;

I walked down into the Salvatore's cellar to visit Alaric, after we got Damon back we realized that Alaric hid the last white oak stake and now he didn't know where it was only his evil side did and the Mikaelsons where demanding it back

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walked down into the Salvatore's cellar to visit Alaric, after we got Damon back we realized that Alaric hid the last white oak stake and now he didn't know where it was only his evil side did and the Mikaelsons where demanding it back.

They wanted to lock him in the cellar until his evil side makes an appearance so we can get that stake back but that could take a while.

Meanwhile Damon and Elena are going to Denver to go get Jeremy, since klaus threatened Bonnie with Jeremy we now know that klaus knows where Jeremy is and that means it's no longer safe for him anymore.

So that leaves me here with Stefan who insisted on the two going together, he apparently flipped his switch back on, and now is the good brother again which is a relief but kind of confusing all at the same time.

Stefan thinks Elena has feelings for Damon, which she obviously does, so he wants her to figure out her feelings.

"Hi." I spoke softly to the older vampire hunter and he looked up from his book and over at me with the raise of an eyebrows, "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, Cassie." He chuckled, "you guys really gotta stop coming down here, it defeats the purpose of me locked up in here."

"I just wanted to check up on you." I told him, tucking a strand of my long curly hair behind my ear.

"I know." He sighed before he looked at me, "how's everything at home?"

"It's been good." I nodded, "really good. It's almost like the last few weeks never happened, if Elena would just stop reminding me."

"Hey, she knows what she did to you and she feels bad." Alaric said, "she doesn't mean to remind you."

"I know." I sighed, "i just wish I could forget about it. So what's going on with you?"