8

CHAPTER EIGHT;
ORDINARY PEOPLE

CHAPTER EIGHT; ORDINARY PEOPLE

Cassie's outfit;

Apparently last night while I was helping out Bonnie, Caroline, Serena, Ian, Elena, Sheila, and Jeremy, Damon was working with mason Lockwood to find some kind of weapon that would kill klaus and they found something in the Lockwood ruins

Apparently last night while I was helping out Bonnie, Caroline, Serena, Ian, Elena, Sheila, and Jeremy, Damon was working with mason Lockwood to find some kind of weapon that would kill klaus and they found something in the Lockwood ruins. Unfortunately for us no vampire could enter. So right now, Me and Damon were walking through the tunnels together so we could meet up with Elena and Alaric.

"So the Lockwood's really have no idea that these tunnels are underneath their property?" I heard Elena asked which had meant Damon and I were getting close. I had never been here before
but Damon had which meant I was basically just following his lead on this even though I like to think I was being independent but all the while I had no idea where I was even going.

"Careful where you shine that thing, bats hate the light." Alaric said and I stayed silent as we had quickly came up behind them without making a sound.

"Wait, What?" Elena asked nervously

"Elena." I whispered in a raspy voice and Elena gasped out before spinning on her heels and facing me and I could not help but chuckle.

"Boo." Damon let out and Elena had instantly hit his arms angrily.

"God, Guys, seriously." He groaned

"Scaredy cat." Damon said and I chuckled as I shook my head at the two.

"Just ignore him." Ric let's out "that's what I do."

"Do you guys really can't get it?" Elena asked looking towards Damon and I.

"Nope." I smacked my lips together.

"Seems like even the ancient lock-woods were anti-vampire." Damon
said as we all began walking again.

"What do you mean ancient?" Elena asked tilting her head to the side.

"Why don't you See for yourself." I said nodding towards the end of the tunnels to the room that no vampire could ever enter.

"Well this is as far as we can go." Damon stated and I let out a sigh as Alaric and Elena entered the room and I held onto my stomach. I don't know why, it was like an instinct or a reflex or something like that.