13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN; BRINGING OUT THE DEAD

Cassie's outfit

I sat in the Forbes kitchen, eating a big bowl of coco puffs

I sat in the Forbes kitchen, eating a big bowl of coco puffs. I wasn't exactly sure why, I mean. I am a vampire after all and I don't need to eat but when I woke up this morning I couldn't help but crave that chocolatey goodness.

Today I feel good, which makes me feel guilty because of every thing that has been happening lately, while I was trying to help Tyler and was fighting with klaus Serena, Elena, and Bonnie were all being held hostage, and klaus apparently got all of the coffins besides one, the locked one.

Damon managed to get that one in the one place no vampire could enter so that's good. I may have had a few conversations with klaus but that doesn't mean I trust him in even the slightest bit

I mean, there were times that I had trusted Elijah but Elijah was different from klaus, there times he could be trusted but in the end we just couldn't count on him but I guess that's to be expected when you throw family in the mix.

I haven't seen or heard from Elijah since the day that I died, maybe he's looking for his family, little does he know they're here.

"Good-morning Cassie." I heard the familiar voice of Liz Forbes and I turned towards her only to have a piece of cereal fall from my mouth and back into my bowl and Liz chuckled as I tried to say a good morning back but I had just ended up giggling.

"Morning, Liz." I smiled at her her before wiping my face "Sorry"

"It's alright." She chuckled before looking towards me seriously "Cassie, could you do me a favor and watch out for Caroline today? Her father being in the hospital has really made her quite stressed and she's going to need some body to look out for her."

I turned towards her and smiled brightly before nodding my head, I felt terrible that bill was in the hospital, I mean, after what he did to Caroline and I, he did deserve it but just because a person did a bad thing doesn't make them a bad Person, right? It was my fault that bill ended up in the hospital in the first place, if I hadn't pressured Tyler to break his sire bond then none of this would have ever happened.