24

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR;
THE MEMORIAL

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR; THE MEMORIAL

-
Cassie's outfit;

-Cassie's outfit;

-

Im sitting in the grille next to Damon who's drinking his little Sorrows away, apparently Elena got back together with Stefan and now they're appearances together has forced him to drink.

I'm trying to be there for him because he has been there for me through literally everything that I can think of at this point. Yet he has no idea about this pregnancy.

I'm not really worried about telling him, the only ones I'm worried about telling are Tyler, Serena, and Matt. Matt is the one I'm least afraid of telling.

I already have it all planned out, I'm just going to tell him that I'm pregnant, explain how it could even be possible, and tell him he doesn't have to be involved if he doesn't want to, of course that's the opposite of how I feel but I don't want to scare him yet.

And as far as Tyler and Serena, telling them scares the literal shit out of me, they're both my best friend and boyfriend and I want to tell them, but I'm so afraid how they'll react, I know they'll hate me for sure.

and what about who I Tell first? I feel like I should tell Matt first since he is the father but if I tell Matt he'll Serena since their together, or he'll tell Tyler because that's his best friend. I mean, how does one decide these things?

"That seats taken." Damon suddenly said as sheriff Forbes sat down on the other side of Damon and she throws a news paper at him and I furrow my eyebrows before leaving over his shoulder to read it.

"Oh my god." I breathe out as I see what it says.

"Faulty gas line leads to tragic explosion at young farm." Damon reads aloud before he turns over and looks over at Liz, "really?"

"Better than town council blown up." Liz shrugged and I snorted, "police have no suspects, unless the perpetrator is right next to me"

Liz looks at Damon as he takes a swig of his drink and I let out a deep sigh, "Well, don't look at me." Damon says, "I always take credit for killing people."