17

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN;
BREAK ON THROUGH

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN; BREAK ON THROUGH

Cassie's outfit;

"You can't be serious?" I groaned out in annoyance and Damon stared at me with unamused look on his face, I woke up this morning only to find out that a Gilbert who Damon killed in 1912 had somehow come back to life and started killing people, Sam...

"You can't be serious?" I groaned out in annoyance and Damon stared at me with unamused look on his face, I woke up this morning only to find out that a Gilbert who Damon killed in 1912 had somehow come back to life and started killing people, Samantha killed.

She admitted it and they locked her up in a insane asylum, they told me that she was wearing the Gilbert ring and that's how she went crazy, she just didn't really remember it, so the same thing could be happening to Alaric.

And Alaric going crazy and killing all the founder members was something I just couldn't deal with.

"And you're really serious." I let out a deep sigh before running my hands over my face and letting out a deep sigh. "Damon, think about this, what you're saying is insane-"

"Exactly!" He exclaimed "They're going insane"

"That's not what I meant." I told him As there was a knock on the door and I let out a deep sigh before moving to the door to try and answer it.

"What it's what's happening." Damon called back to me before I rolled my eyes and answered the door, but I had stopped as I saw a familiar face.

"Uh, Hey." I spoke awkwardly and she smiled nervously at me.

"Hi." Caroline said softly and I stared back at her as her eyes bored into mine,  it was like we both were waiting for the other to make the first move but neither of us would.

"So Uh-" I started

"Can I?" She made a gesture letting me know she wanted to come inside the I just nodded my head.

Caroline pushed herself forwards and walked into the house, letting out a deep sigh before facing me "so, I came to tell you, that Alaric has a meeting with dr. Fell, to see if he has anything that could be possibly making him go crazy, Elena's going but I thought you should know." Caroline told me and my face dropped.