4

CHAPTER FOUR;
DISTURBING BEHAVIOR

I found myself in my bedroom sitting on my bed as I pushed my long black hair out of my face

I found myself in my bedroom sitting on my bed as I pushed my long black hair out of my face. I let out a deep sigh before going into my closet and pulling out my bag.

I threw the bag onto my bed and unzipped it before looking at all the different bows and arrows and i took
in a deep breathe as I ran my fingers over the ends of the crossbows.

I remember how much i relied on these bows and arrows and just how often
I would always use them to defend my family, friends, and even myself. It was sad to think I was just done with being a hunter now that I'm a vampire.

Ever since I turned into a vampire it's like everything's changed. It's like I see the whole aspect of vampires and the supernatural so differently. And I love it, I love being strong, and fast, and having that feeling of control, but...
but I don't know if that's a good thing.

I haven't even dared to look at any of my hunting supplies since I died... and now here I am. I never realized when I turned it would change how I feel about my first. I mean Caroline and I are closer than we've ever been. And me and Tyler... I love the feeling of being around him. I've thought everything's falling apart with Stefan missing, Caroline's father torturing us, carol finding out what we are, and Bonnie being gone I just feel so happy. Like I can't stop smiling, it's completely crazy.

I mean before I had thought I would have to choose between vampire and werewolves but now it's like none of it even mattered, all the drama in past had just faded away.

I let out a sigh before setting down my bows and arrows and I went back to my closet and picked out an outfit for the founders party that's being held at the lock-woods mansion later today.

After finding an outfit that's good enough I slipped off my shorts and
T-shirt before getting dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a white tank top, a small purple jacket and a pair of purple boots to match.

Cassie's outfit

After brushing my hair and my teeth I headed out of the room and walked down the stairs where Alaric, Elena, and Damon were and I had raised an eyebrow at the Salvatore vampire

I headed out of the room and walked down the stairs where Alaric, Elena, and Damon were and I had raised an eyebrow at the Salvatore vampire.