16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN; 1912

Cassie's outfit

I let out a deep sigh as I leaned against Damon, the two of us were standing in the police station with sheriff Forbes who was staring at Alaric who they had locked in a cell all because of Meredith fell, the bitch said that Alaric attacked her an...

I let out a deep sigh as I leaned against Damon, the two of us were standing in the police station with sheriff Forbes who was staring at Alaric who they had locked in a cell all because of Meredith fell, the bitch said that Alaric attacked her and tried to kill her which isn't true, not even in the slightest bit i know Alaric and I know that he would never even try to do anything like that even if his life had depended on it.

"I didn't do it!" Alaric exclaimed before glancing at me "Come on, Cassie. You have got to believe me, tell them."

"Oh, You wanna know what I think?" I scoffed before looking back towards Liz "I think Meredith is a crazy bitch, who's doing all these killings and now she's blaming it on Alaric."

"You're arresting him for what this nut job, Dr. fell says?" Damon asked in disbelief and I let out a deep sigh.

"No, I'm detaining him. The cell is for his own good." Liz said before turning her gaze towards Alaric "you were shot, Doctor fell used vampire blood to heal you."

"Dr. Fell is the one who shot me." Alaric stated

"Because you came at her with a knife!" Liz claimed and I instantly scowled

"Yeah, with a knife I had found hidden in her things!" Alaric exclaimed.

"Are we gonna ignore the part where he is one of the killers victims?" Damon spoke up "I mean the guy was practically stabbed to death."

"Well, dr. Fell suggested his wounds could have been self inflicted." Liz said

"You've got to be kidding me." I groaned out in annoyance

"Wait, you think I stabbed myself?" Alaric asked in disbelief

"Look, I think I don't know what to think. I've got nothing except murder weapons from your stash and a respected member of a founding family pointing a very long finger." Liz had told him seriously.