41

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE;
PICTURES OF YOU

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE; PICTURES OF YOU

Cassie's outfit;

I woke up to someone shaking my body lightly, I let out a low grumbling noise before opening up my eyes and looking up at the person who was responsible and saw Erica and I frowned at her before sitting up

"What's going on? What's wrong?" I asked her as brushed my hair out of my face and squinted at her.

"Nothing it's just..." she sighed, pausing to take in a deep breathe, "I have to go back home."

"Beacon hills?" I asked in confusion, "why?"

"my friends need me." She told me gently, "my pack. They need me, just like your friends need you to be okay."

"I am ok, what are you talking about?" I asked her in confusion and she just sent me a look telling me she didn't believe a word I was saying.

"Cassie, come on. You've been on this destructive path ever since..."

"Don't." I cut in harshly making me stop and let out a deep sigh.

"All I'm saying is you don't seem ok." She said and I let out a sigh, "look, I know you want your brother back but you have to be better."

"I'm just tired of losing people." I mumbled, my eyes moving towards my lap.

"I know." She nodded, "but you have to think of it this way, you have to focus all your energy on protecting your son, and every time you do something dangerous like you've been doing, you put him in danger."

I bit down on my lip, slowly nodding my head. She was right, I may not want to believe that but she was. If Katherine would have killed me my son would have been dead along with me.

"Ok." I sighed before pulling her into my tight embrace, "I'm sorry for all of this. Really, I am. But I hope you'll come back and visit."

"Oh I will." Erica giggled, "maybe I'll even bring Isaac and Boyd. But you have to meet stiles!"