9

CHAPTER NINE; HOMECOMING

I let out a deep sigh as I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection

I let out a deep sigh as I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection. and I ran my long fingers through my black curly hair and tugged at it lightly.

I was meant to be meeting everyone over at the Salvatore house so we could come up with a plan. Apparently after Elena left she went and showed Rebekah all the pictures telling her how klaus was the one who actually killed her mother and she agreed to help us kill him for good.

And yet i still found myself standing
in the middle of my bedroom, trying to work up the nerve to get dressed and head over there. I don't know, it's just something... something just didn't feel right about this whole thing.

I let out a huff before pushing myself forwards and quickly going over to my closet to find a outfit for the day. I wasn't feeling all that fabulous or even dangerous today. I just felt like laying low so I picked out an outfit like that.

Cassie's outfit;

After finding the outfit and quickly getting dressed I brushed myself off before taking in a deep breathe and quickly walking out of the house

From there I headed straight for the Salvatores Boarding house.

Only minutes later I found myself inside the house where everyone was waiting for me.

"Finally, we're have you been?" Stefan snapped and I instantly rolled my eyes at the Salvatore vampire.

"You know, just taking care of a few things." I said putting both hands on my hips and Elena looked over at me.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked and before I could answer Stefan cut in.

"Doesn't matter" He said walking away and we all had followed after her "Alright, we'll say Mikael followed Cassie in here, he tried to grab her and Elena came in."

"And what? You vervained him?" Elena questioned and I tilted my head to the side waiting for Stefan to answer.

"No, we vervained him. The guys an original. We've gotta make it realistic." Damon spoke up making me look over at him with an eyebrow raised.