18

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN;
THE MURDER OF ONE

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN; THE MURDER OF ONE

Cassie's outfit;

"NO, DAMON YOU CANT DO THIS!" My angry voice boomed through the large Salvatore boarding house, I was slowly losing my temper by the more and more time that Damon had been talking to me

"NO, DAMON YOU CANT DO THIS!" My angry voice boomed through the large Salvatore boarding house, I was slowly losing my temper by the more and more time that Damon had been talking to me. It made me furious, I didn't know why Damon wanted me to seduce Rebekah the other night but now I do, and it wasn't even close to worth it, cause I lost the last friend I had, and now I'll just have way more guilt on my conscious.

"Oh, why not?" Damon groaned out in irritation and I glared at him harshly before crossing my arms over my chest, "because you're now buddy buddy with Rebekah? Well guess what? After your little fight, she was quick to turn her back on you, now. I don't know about you but I don't think that is the kind of person you can trust."

"Who hasn't?" I snapped back, "seriously? Who hasn't turned their back on their friends? All my friends have, I've turned my back on Elena a couple times, even on you and Stefan! So what? You think just because you slept with her again, means I shouldn't trust her. She was hurt. I rejected her, and it probably hurt, need I remind you of the day Katherine rejected you, and you apparently found Ian in my room? You were hurt so you snapped my brothers neck. Which wasn't cool at all by the way, but Rebekah is different. She wouldn't just do that."

"Don't be so sure." Damon said and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Are you serious right now?" I scoffed, "No. I'm not doing this to her, to them, and you can't make me."

"Cassie, come on." Damon started walking towards me, his pace becoming faster and faster by each second that he got near me, "you know that I have been the one here for you through everything when no one else has."

"Maybe because I didn't give them a chance." I muttered, "Rebekah wanted to be there for me but I pushed her away, just like I always do."

"Think about it this away." Damon started to say and I looked towards him slowly taking in a sharp breathe as my eyes scattered in tears, I hated feeling like this. Alone. There is no worse feeling than that.