36

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX;
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX; DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

Cassie's outfit;

The next morning, I wake up next to Caroline and let out a yawn before slowly climbing out of my bed and go straight my closet and I search for an outfit for me to wear for the day

As I was getting dressed my phone started to ring and I furrowed my eyebrows before picking it up off the side table and saw that it was Serena calling me.

It made me confused to see that she was calling me, when her and the others should be looking for the cure, which only meant one thing. Some thing was right.

"Serena?" I asked into the phone "What's wrong?"

"I don't like this place." Serena spoke into the phone and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before letting out a deep sigh.

"Relax, S. Just breathe." I told her, "it's only for a day."

"Something bad's going to happen." Serena said making my lips part,

"It'll Be Fine." I replied and I could hear her taking in a deep sigh, "just find the cure."

✖️

"Tell me you're not serious." Caroline said into the phone as I grabbed a blood bag from the fridge and sunk my fangs into it urgently from all the stress I was currently feeling.

"I wish I weren't." Elena sighed "when we got back from looking for Jeremy, Shane and Bonnie were gone too. Shane needs Bonnie to cast a spell on Jeremy's tattoo in order to find the cure, and he manages to sneak them both out from under our noses."

"Well, Where's damon in all this?" Caroline asked

"We had an argument." Elena stated, "I thought he was just taking a walk, but then when we went to the beach, we saw signs of a struggle."

"Meaning what?" I asked as I came up for air and walked over to Caroline.

"Meaning somebody probably jumped him and then grabbed him." Elena said