42

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO;
SHE'S COME UNDONE

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO; SHE'S COME UNDONE

Cassie's outfit;

—SOMETIME LATER—

—SOMETIME LATER—

I let out a deep breathe walking into the Salvatore house with my bags in my hands, there was a large smile on my face. I missed them, god I missed everyone so much. It seemed like such a long time since I've seen them really.

After prom and everything that happened after prom I left mystic falls, not permanently or anything like that but I decided I needed time away and really needed to relax while focusing on how would things would go after I finally had the baby.

I only have a month left before I have him and I spent so much time processing the fact that I'm pregnant and not knowing how to tell any one, and telling them that I never even took time to plan anything. Like where the baby would stay, if Matt would have him on week ends, if he would have a trust fund, how I would feed him, if he would sleep in the nursery or in my room with me.

So I took the time to figure that out, and doing that while relaxing really helped me. I didn't feel as anxious as I did before and I have actually been dealing with things a lot better.

But what scared me is all Of the supernatural drama I would have to deal with after finally coming back to mystic falls, but I think. I think I can Handle it, and can handle my emotion-less twin sister.

"Cassie." A voice spoke lowly snapping me out of my thoughts and I turned my head only to see that Stefan and I smiled instantly with a smile on my face before I drop my bag to the ground and quickly head towards him.

I quickly pull him into my tight embrace and he wraps his arms around me taking in the embrace, as I breathe in his scent. It finally felt like I was home again but everything was just better than before.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming back?" He asked me seriously as he pulled away and I just shrugged my shoulders at him.

"Because then it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" I chuckled and he smiled at me, his eyes moving down to my rather large baby bump and my outfit.