15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN;
ALL MY CHILDREN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN; ALL MY CHILDREN

Cassie's outfit

Caroline and I stood outside of Elena's bedroom while she and Bonnie talked about how Damon slept with Rebekah last night which is quite disturbing if I do say so myself, but it's not like he's my problem anymore, he's Elena's problem now which I ...

Caroline and I stood outside of Elena's bedroom while she and Bonnie talked about how Damon slept with Rebekah last night which is quite disturbing if I do say so myself, but it's not like he's my problem anymore, he's Elena's problem now which I am a bit thankful for, unbelievably thankful.

Elena told me that Esther had a plan to kill all her children, including Elijah and Kol. The drink they had at the ball had linked them all together, I couldn't help but feel terrible for them, I mean. They each had done terrible, and awful things but none of them deserved to have a mother that tried to kill them.

Especially, Elijah, he's the best of them all, he's kind and reliable and he didn't deserve to die, not like this, not at all but Thanks to us and his mother he would die.

I hated not being able to tell him but I know both Stefan and Damon would kill me before I even had a chance, literally.

So that's why Elena is in her bedroom with Bonnie, burning sage to try the privacy spell that Esther had done.

"He was gloating. Like actual gloat." I heard Elena say through the door and I let out a deep sigh as I looked down at my cellphone to check my messages.

"Any messages from Tyler?" Caroline asked me and I shook my head.

"Not a single one." I muttered, disappointment laced in my voice.

"It was like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her." Elena rambled on from her bed before a huff had escaped her small pink lips "is it working?"

"It's not working." I said as I walked into the room and Caroline followed after me.

"We could Hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo." Caroline commented and I sent her a look.

"I don't know." Bonnie sighed "it's a tricky spell."

"When Esther did it she kept the sage burning." Elena told us or more so just Bonnie, "there was a lot more smoke."