11

CHAPTER ELEVEN; OUR TOWN

-This chapter may confuse because of what Cassie is but after reading the chapter just ask questions and I'll fill you in

-
This chapter may confuse because of what Cassie is but after reading the chapter just ask questions and I'll fill you in.
-

Cassie's outfit:

After I had gotten dressed and got ready for school and everything I walked of my room and I had walked past Jeremy's room to find him packing his bags and I let out a deep sigh

I hated that he was leaving, I hated it more anything, Alaric had moved out so he's not here as much which means now I'm stuck with Elena, and no matter how much I love my sister, I never want to be stuck with her.

She's my twin sister so I have to love her but lately I just can't seem to stand her, it's like something inside me is just screaming out, saying I hate because of all the reasons I used to love you. I mean, I guess sometimes it all can just become too much.

I didn't feel as crazy as I did yesterday but there was still some little twitch of anger that I felt deep down so I headed downstairs and ran straight for the kitchen, I went for the refrigerator and opened it up, going to my secret compartment straight away and pulling out a blood bag.

I took in a shaky breathe before sinking my teeth into it and moaning at the taste and the feeling of the blood falling down my throat. I was thankful Elena wasn't here so I didn't have to see her now but I'm afraid it's inevitable cause at school we share the same classes and todays Caroline's birthday and of course we both had to be her friends, I don't care how anger I was at my sister I wasn't just going to skip out on Caroline because of a sour attitude and a girl that drove me out of my mind.

I continue to drink the blood until there wasn't any left in the blood bag, not a single drop. Finally satisfied I let out a sigh of relief and tossed the now empty blood bag in the trash can and headed out of the house.

I quickly rushed into my car using my vampire speed and as soon as I was in my car I looked around to make sure nobody was around to see that, and nobody was. I smiled to myself before turning my head and looking at the house, and I quickly started up my car before backing it up out of the driveway, I gave the house one last final look for the day before driving off towards school to set up for Caroline's birthday just like she did for me.