35

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE;
INTO THE WILD

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE; INTO THE WILD

Cassie's outfit;

I sat in the kitchen of my home and stared at klaus which dangerous eyes but didn't utter a word, I didn't even dare to

I sat in the kitchen of my home and stared at klaus which dangerous eyes but didn't utter a word, I didn't even dare to. I don't know what I would say if I wanted to, I was furious that klaus had tried to kill me and my baby last night when we had nothing to do with what happened to Kol.

Just as I was starting to think he was a semi decent guy he decides it would be ok, to try and kill me and the only thing, the only person that I love more than anyone else in this entire world.

Now, am I heartbroken about Kol? I'm not sure, am I guilty? Yes. I never even had the chance to forgive him for leaving, and then he was just gone, and to make matters worse... I have a boy friend who I love completely and who wouldn't be too happy if he found out I had any of these feelings for Kol.

"Morning sunshine." Tyler suddenly said, strolling into the room with his attention put on klaus who was staring at kol's dead body. "You look pathetic"

I, on the other hand couldn't stand to even look at it, it made me feel sick to my stomach.

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different, angrier, perhaps." Klaus retorts "or I won't look like anything because I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets."

"My friends will be back with the cure by then." Tyler shrugged, "so, I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal."

"I'm a original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me?" Klaus had questioned while narrowing his eyes at my boyfriend but I stayed silent while I played with my hands, "I.E you."

"You know what I think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire, our whole blood connection to you is broken, and your sire line ceases to exist." Tyler stated "So whatever happens to you, happens only to you, which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to do. Although I am debating just how to do it."