7

CHAPTER SEVEN;
GHOSTS WORLD

I let out a yawn as I sat up in my bed and I ran my hand over to my long hair before running my lips over each other lightly and I looked around my room to see that everything was just the same

Everything looked the same, and it seemed the same but it just didn't feel the same, I don't know, something was just different. I could really explain it.

I shrugged it off before climbing out of my bed and walking over to my closet to find an outfit. I decided to go simply for today, there was a lot going on. Elena didn't end up locking Stefan up last night. The other day when Matt had almost dropped and Bonnie saved him he got the ability to see dead people just like Jeremy and he brought Vicki back. Vicki then locked Elena in a car and tried to set her on fire, Elena got out in time thankfully. But Matt had to say goodbye to Vicki and they sent her away again.

I heard a thud and I quickly turned around and saw that a bunch of my books were on the ground and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Who's there?" I called out but there was no answer making me frown.

I let out a sigh before shrugging it off and pulling out an outfit before starting to strip from my clothes to get changed.

Cassie's outfit;

After finishing getting dressed I suddenly realized just how hungry I was and I growled out before rushing towards my mini fridge using my vampire speed before pulling out a blood bag and sinking my teeth into it

I practically moaned at taste. I had to say being a vampire was such a high,
it gave me this feeling that I've never gotten before, it felt like falling in love but it's like that every day. The only down side was that I could never have kids, if I couldn't control myself I would hurt somebody and I never want to hurt anybody or kill them ever.

After the blood bag was completely dried I threw it into the trash and wiped the blood from my mouth and checked to make sure I didn't get any blood on my outfit before left my room with a large smile on my face.