Chapter 4

The red-headed woman freed me of my bonds and led me to another room. In that room stood five men and Nick. I looked around then laughed. "These are your mighty Avengers?" They frowned at my remark. "Yes and now your one of them." It was Nick who spoke. I shrugged. "I only did it to keep my money." He rolled his, um, eye? I guess that's what it would be.

Steve from the cafe spoke. "You're kidding me, right Fury? She's a criminal, not a hero!" I smirked. "Oh, he's very serious, blondie."

The dark haired man in the corner wearing shades laughed. He then walked up to me and held out his hand. "My names Tony Stark, aka, Iroman, and I thought that was hilarious." I shook his hand and smiled. "Flairess Ninetales, and thanks. I ran into Captain Blondie here, and thought it was a perfect nickname." He nodded then walked back to his corner.

Next came a man with long blonde hair and he was wearing some very interesting clothing. "I am Thor of Asgard and it is a pleasure to meet you Lady Flairess." I smiled. "Pleasure is all mine. And please, just call me Flair, all of you." He nodded.

Next came a man with gray streaked brown hair. He seemed very timid. "Bruce Banner, aka, the hulk." I gave an understanding smile and he sat down.

Next came a rather handsome man with brown hair and a nice smile. Then again all of them are handsome in their own way. "Clint Barton, aka, Hawkeye." I smiled. "Flairess"

He then took his seat as the red-headed woman from before walked over. "Natasha Romanoff, aka, Black Widow." I nodded and she took her seat. I didn't wanna sit so I stood up front.

Nick spoke as soon as we were settled. "So Flairess, do you want to tell us about yourself?" Shit. I sighed. All eyes were on me. I gave them a 'please help me look' before starting."Well, where do I begin?"