Chapter 23

I woke up feeling very refreshed. I looked to the foot of my bed and saw that Tony was passed out and I cringed, not because I remembered what happened, (that shit was entertaining) but because I imagined that he would have a crick in his neck.

I put on a 3oh!3 shirt and jean shorts I did light makeup, a messy bun and my brown toms. I untied Tony and carried him to his room. I walked out and to the kitchen. God I hope they had coffee.

I walked in, saw Shadow with a cup of coffee, and snatched it from her. "Heyyy!" she whined. I just smirked and took a sip. She pouted and took a cup from the machine. Only me and her were in the kitchen. I decided to tease her, cuz, why not?

"So... did you... you know... fondue?" I said that as soon as Steve walked in the kitchen. She stared at me blankly, her eyes filled with confusion, while Steve blushed 50 shades of red. I giggled. "Steve knows." Shadow turned at him expectantly. He sighed, still blushing, and whispered in her ear.

With each word, Shadows face turned as red as Steve's. I snickered and Steve sat down for breakfast, while Shads shook her head rapidly. "No no no no no no no. We did not fondue. Maybe kissed a bit, but no fonduing." I snickered. "What ever you say sis." She glared and I just giggled while drinking my coffee. "What happened between you and the guys last night?" I choked on my coffee and Shads patted my back.

"*cough* What do *cough* you mean *cough cough*?" She grinned. "Did you do any... fonduing?" I smirked. "No sis. They got kisses on the cheeks and Tony was tied to my bed post, stop thinking peverted, and I slept. She frowned. "Well then. Nat probably had a more interesting night than we did."

"Did I now?" We turned and saw Natasha walk in with Clint's arm around her waist. I smirked and grinned. "It appears so..." She stuck her toungue out and I did the same. Shads and I shared a look before she asked the big question. "So did you.. you know... fondue?" She face palmed and Clint smirked.

"Yes Flair yes we did. And it's called sex, not fonduing." I shrugged. "I like fonduing better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is REALLY short. It's just a filler. Please be patient. I'm coming up with a couple new characters and maybe a action scene. Also I would like to apologize for the lack of Bruce. I will start including him more. Lets pretend he was on a business trio an is going to come back soon.

Love,

Pokefreak16