Chapter 15

What? My sister? I looked at her strangely. "But I can't have a sister I'm a test tube baby!" She shook her head. "You're wrong. They split the embryo in half and kept half at your lab, half at mine in Georgia. Were from the same mother."

I just stood in shock. Tony broke the silence. "Well, what can you do?" She closed her eyes and suddenly she had black fox ears and a long, bushy black, red tipped tail. I stood in shock. I felt my own ears and hugged my tails.

She then made a shadow ball and twirled it in her hand. I did the same with fire. She then turned into a large, bipedal, foxlike creature. She stood a little over 6 feet. Zoroark. I turned into Ninetales and stood only a little shorter than her. I sat gracefully on the floor while she stood leaning against the wall.

We turned back and I ran up to her. I stared at her for a second then hugged her. She stiffened for a moment than hugged back. "I've always wanted a sister." "Me too." I let go and showed her to where she would be staying. I said goodnight to everyone and went to my room.

I changed into a tank top and short sofee shorts. I laid down and tried to sleep.
----------------------------------------
It was 2 in the morning but I could not sleep. There were to many thoughts going through my head. I have a sister! I was happy for that. Happy I wasn't the only one. And then there was confusion. Are there still members from that group out there? Are they looking for us?

I also had the problem of who I liked. Steve had kind grown on me ever since that night I got wasted but I wasn't to sure I like liked him. Tony was nice towards me and I could be myself around him. Plus he was sweet once you got to know him. Logan was sweet as well, but he hid himself behind almost impenetrable walls. Barely showing emotions.

I heard a knock on my door and I got up to open it. "Tony, what are you doing up? Its 2 in the morning."
He smiled. "I could ask you the same thing. JARVIS said you were awake so I came to check in you."

I smiled. There's the sweet side of Tony. "Well, come in." I stepped aside and he walked in. I sat in my bed and he sat beside me. "What's going through that head of yours princess?" I looked at him and saw curiosity in his eyes. "Just thinking." "Bout what."

I sighed. "Stuff." He smirked."Oh really?" I nodded. He pulled me into a hug. I didnt resist, resting my head into the crook of his neck. I inhaled, smelling his cologne. It was a foresty scent, and it relaxed me. "You can tell me anything princess, I promise." I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but honesty. I sighed.

"It's great that I have a sister, but it makes me think, where are the scientists that created us? Are they looking for us? Are we putting you guys in danger?" Tony gave me a sympathetic look. "You are not putting us in danger. We can take care of ourselves. And we're the Avengers! They wouldn't get 1 foot in the building."

I smiled into his chest. "You're right." I reluctantly got up and crawled into bed. He made his way to door but I stopped him. "Don't go! Please." He smiled at me and laid down beside me. He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight princess." And then I fell asleep