Chapter 12

I only bring my purse full of money, my iPod, and it's charger. Since I can change my appearance at will I don't need clothes.

We walk into the elevator when a British voice comes out of no where. "What floor sir?" I flinch. "What the hell was that?" Tony laughs and I give him a death glare. "That, princess is Jarvis. 60th floor Jarvis." "Yes sir." I flinch again. Stupid robot butler.

Tony shows me my room and it's huge! The walks are a cream color and I have a orange ceiling. The bed matches. I have a window giving me a beautiful view and my own walk in closet. The bathroom has a walk in shower and is beautiful as well. There are fifty kinds of shampoo and conditioner. Im in heaven.

"So...do I get a thank you or..." I smirk and kiss him on the cheek. "Thank You Tony." He grins widely and I just shake my head. I put on pandora and Don't Trust Me by 3oh3 comes on. I fall asleep listening to the music.

--------------------------------------------

It's been 3 days and I am bored. I "put on" a pair of sky blue short shorts and a neon yellow kitty cat no sleeve shirt. I also wear colorful no show socks.

After I brush my teeth and hair I do my makeup. I put on black mascara, sky blue eyeshadow and pink lipstick. I look great. I put my hair in a French braid and walk to the entrance of the kitchen. Everyone is crowded around the counter so the floor is clear.

Nat asks if anyone wants eggs and I come sliding across the floor screaming "I volunteer as tribute!"

They look at me strangely as I take a plate. I shrug and eat my eggs. "Where is that phrase from?" Me and Clint gasp at the same time. "The hunger games duh." I say to Steve. Wait, Steve? Oh well I'll get used to it.

"Never seen it." Me and Clint hold on to each other fake crying. Nat rolls her eyes and I glare at Steve. "I know what we're doing today!" "What?" Tony asks.

Me and Clint smile evilly at each other. "The Hunger Games!!" We yell together

-----------------------------------------

Two hours later and a lot of explaining we finish the movie. I'm sandwiched in between Tony and Logan and I'm not comfortable. Tony notices my discomfort. "What's wrong princess?" I growl at his nickname for me. "It's so uncomfortable sitting here!" Tony and Logan grin. "You could sit on my lap." Tony offers. "Or mine!" I roll my eyes. "I think I'm good." Suddenly I'm lifted off the couch and onto Tonys lap.

"Put me down this instant!" Tony just laughs. "Nope I'm good." I try to pull myself off of him but he holds on to my hips keeping me in place. I look at the others for help but they just smile like it was funny of something. I stick out my tounge and get and idea.

"So you like this huh." I say as I'm trailing my fingers up his chest. He gulps and nods. I turn around so I'm straddling him. I lean in and just as were about to "kiss" I knee him in the stomach and hop off. "To bad."

The others burst out laughing while Tony looks at me in pain and shock. "What...how...huh?" I laugh at his attempt to speak. Steve's laughing, for once. Clint try's to say something but he's laughing to hard

Natasha regains her composure. "Need some cold water for that burn Tony?" I laugh some more. We calm down after several minutes and I'm suddenly hungry. "I'm hungry." The others agree. "How about pizza." I look at Logan and shrug. "Okay." We order the pizza and it gets here in ten minutes. It comes and we chow down.