Chapter 5

Nick spoke up. "How about showing us your real self." I looked at him then faced the others closing my eyes. I concentrated on my original appearance including my "crime" outfit. When I opened my eyes I saw some surprised Avengers. They were mostly looking at my ears and tails. Tony wolf whistled. I rolled my eyes.

Then I began my story.

"I am a test tube baby. An experiment. The scientists wanted to create pokemon as weapons. They wanted something powerful yet controllable. They chose Ninetales. Every animal embryo they tried died. They tried human embryo one time. It survived. It was me.

They tested on me for 20 years giving me all my powers. One day they went to far and I decided to escape. I ended up killing them all and burning up the factory. I was on the run for 3 years. The other 3 up to now we're spent robbing banks. It was the only way to make a living. I had only learned about my ability to change my appearance recently." They were all shocked at my story. If they didn't show it I could sense it. I changed the subject. "Why am I here?"

Nick told me the situation. "Loki is Thors brother and he escaped from Asgard and fled here. We need your help to get him into custody." I nodded. "We'll also be getting more allies soon." "Who?"

"The X-men."-Nick