Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning feeling great. No sarcasm. The thing is, I don't get hangovers. I remember I kissed Steve but it was just spin the bottle, right? I got dressed into a white sundress. It was corset like on the top and flowy on the bottom. I put my hair in a messy but pretty bun, and did simple makeup. I slipped on my brown toms and walked to the kitchen.

Everyone but Thor was there, and Tony looked like hell. "Good morning everyone!" I practically yelled.
Tony whined and covered his ears. "Too loud!" I giggled. "Why are you so happy?" I looked at Steve. "You got totally wasted." I shrugged. "I don't get hangovers."

I grabbed a poptart and sat down. No god talking loud. Or asking for food. "Where's Thor?" Everyone looked around. "I don't know.." Scott walked in with Ororo behind him. "Hey Scott, have ya seen Thor?" He shook his head. Ororo grabbed a cup of coffee. "He said something about going to Asgard?" Oh ya. He's probably biditing his pop.

I finished my poptarts and grabbed a bottle of advil.
"I thought you didn't get hangovers?" Tony looked at me while smirking. I smiled deviously. "I don't it's for you." I placed the bottle in his lap, kissed his forehead, and skipped to my room.
----------------------------------------------
I spent most of the day listening to music. My favorite song came on and I grabbed my iPod and ran to the living room. The only people there are Logan, Tony, Steve, and me. I start singing, startling them.

" You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel
You touch, magnetizing

Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing
They say
Be afraid

Your not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

Your from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be your victim
Ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extra-terrestrial
You're so supersonic

Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your laser
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be your victim
Ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extra-terrestrial
There's...

On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star
I wanna walk on your wavelength
And be there when you vibrate

For you I'll risk it all... ohhh
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be your victim
Ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extra-terrestrial
Extra-terrestrial

Extra-terrestrial
Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
it's supernatural

Extra-terrestrial "

After I finished singing I heard clapping. Logan and Steve are clapping while Tony is whistling. I blush and look at my feet. "Why didn't you tell us you could sing princess?" I blushed darker. "You didn't ask."

Logan spoke in his rough voice. "Well we thought it was great, right guys?" There was more clapping. "Aww, thanks guys!" I go round and kiss all three of the on the cheek. I skip to my room, seeing them blushing out of the corner of my eye.
-------------------------------------------
It was 7 o'clock and I was STARVING! I skipped to the kitchen, (I've been doing a lot of skipping) seeing the others eating pizza. I fake cry. "Boo hoo, you're having a pizza party without me? I'm hurt!" They just roll their eyes and I scoff. "Well then!"

I walk over to Tony and take the pizza out of his hand, and take a bite. "Hey, that's mine!" He pouts like a little kid. "And now it's mine! Think of it as payback for rolling your eyes."

"But why didn't you take Nats, or Scott's?"
"One, because Natasha's a deadly assassin, and two because I like picking on you." He just grumbles and grabs another slice.

We finish eating and we're laying on the couches when JARVIS speaks through the intercom.
"Sir, there is a female riding up the elevator to see Miss Ninetales." "Thank you JARVIS!" We look at each other and shrug.

I hear the elevator door open and we all get up to see who it is. A girl about two years younger than me steps out. She has long, raven black hair with blood red highlights. Her skin is pale and she has a mischievous smile. Her eyes are green. She wears dark skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. Her shoes are black converse. She is carrying a small suitcase and a green backpack.

The thing that sparks my curiosity is that her face looks similar to mine. "Who are you?" She turns and faces me with that smile still on her lips.

"Im Shadow Zoroark, your sister."
------------------------------------------------
Crazy right?! I would like to dedicate this chapter to Marvel_Mockingjays
Hope you like it so far!!!!! :D