Chapter 35

Shadows POV:

I woke up around 7:00. Everyone already knew I was pregnant, except Flairess. I really wish she could be here. It's hard not having her here, and even though she would most likely kill Loki, I still wanted her to witness this.

I got up and walked over to the mirror in me and Loki's room. Ever since I got pregnant we've been sharing a room. I was wearing sweats and a tank top and I was in shock from what I saw. I had a baby bump. I mean yeah, I knew that since I was a hybrid and since Loki was a god that the baby would grow faster than normal but geeze, it's only been a couple of weeks!

I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist and rest on my stomach; I leaned my head back and smiled. "Good morning beautiful." I turned around and pecked my lover on the lips. "Good morning handsome." He smiled a genuine smile and took my hand. "Shall we make our way to the kitchens darling?" He asked in that accent I absolutely loved. I nodded and we walked out and into the kitchens.

We got there and Steve and Tony were arguing about something. I rolled my eyes. I leaned against the counter and Loki put his arms around me once again. I sighed and he put his chin on my shoulder. "What's wrong love?" I sighed again. "I just wish that Flairess was here." He chuckled. "She's not dead you know." I frowned. "I know that but it doesn't mean I don't miss her!" He sighed. "We all miss her darling." I was going to respond but all of a sudden Loki was yanked off me and slammed into the cupboard.

"How dare you! I trusted you with my sister and this happens! I was gone for only two months and you already got her pregnant! What are you, rabbits? I should kill you right here, give me one good reason not to kill you right now!" I gasped. Flairess was right here in the kitchen... threatening my mate. I walked slowly up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Let me be the reason."

She immediately dropped Loki and hugged me tightly, tears running down both our faces. "I missed you so much..." She shushed me and stroked my hair. I instantly relaxed. "I know..." I then pulled away and started hitting her chest... hard for a pregnant woman.

"I cant... believe... you left... me!" I stopped when I noticed her grimacing and I hugged her again. "I know, but I'm never leaving again." I sniffled and that was something that really showed who was the oldest. "You promise?" She laughed. "Yeah, I promise."

I let go and she placed a hand on my stomach. "I can't believe I'm going to be an Aunt!" She walked over to Loki. He flinched but relaxed as she hugged him. "Thank you." He cocked an eyebrow. "For what?" She smiled. "For being there for Shadow." He smiled with her and I grinned at the sight. "I will always be there for her." Now we were all smiling. She then whispered something into his ear and he gulped and I chuckled along with Flair. It was good to have her back.