Q/A

Me: Hey everybody!!!! Pokefreak16 here with your next question and answer!!!

Tony: Can we get on with it? I have suits to build and scotch to drink.

Me: No. Ok are first set of questions are from @purpleshadow14

@pokefreak16: Do you know if this story will be created into a series? Idk if you've planned out the book and what you want to happen.

Me: I don't know yet. I want to make this book into a series, but I'm not to sure yet. I do know that I'll at least be making a sequel.

Flairess: Damn straight there will be a sequel.

Tony: ajstaknqosuys! Flairess! (hugs dramatically)

Flairess: Get off me Tin Ass! I'm still gonna be here for the question and answers you doofus!

Tony: Okay, okay! (mumbles) I love you...

Flairess: What was that?

Tony: Nothing! Next question!

Me: @Everyone: Have you ever heard of Viper? If so, thoughts?

Shadow: She's bad ass.

Flairess: Agreed. But of course, not as bad ass as me.

Shadow: My ever so humble sister.

Flairess: Shut up! You know it's true!

Shadow: Ya, ya... Next question.

Me: @Flairess: Who you gonna pick gurrl?!?! Cause I gots to know!!! Now!! Also, even if you don't pick Logan, I think you should talk to him about his anger management and maybe the nightmares he has.

Flairess: One, who I like is classified.

Me: *cough* Tony *cough*

Flairess: (glares) And secondly, I might do that. Anything to help my Wolvie!!! (pulls Logan into hug)

Logan: Ha ha. So sweet. Please let go.

Flairess: Okay mister grumpy pants, whatever you say. Sheesh, and I thought Fury was the one with a stick up his ass.

Me: Oookay... Next question!

@Flair, Shadow, Natasha, Storm: How do you manage to live in a house so testosterone filled? I can barely handle my brother.

Shadow: Living hell, although Loki makes it worth it!

Loki: Oh, come here my dearest Shadow, my moon, my star.

(Eskimo kiss)

Flairess: EWWW! Get a room!!!

Loki and Shadow: Gladly! (leaves in search of privacy)

Flairess: Eww. Oh and I technically don't live there anymore. (grins sheepishly)

Natasha: Ya, she ran away to "protect us"

Flairess: *growls menacingly* I left because I was the reason my sister was almost killed! I don't want that to happen again...

Bruce: Flair, were a team of super heroes. We're perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves.

Flairess:*sighs* I'll think about coming back. Maybe.

Natasha: You do that. Oh and I agree with Shadow, it's a living hell.

Storm: Yep. Well, at least when I'm here.

Me: Next question.

@Logan, Steve, Tony: Will you guys still stay friends, no matter who Flair chooses?

Steve: Ya, I still have my heart out for Peggy anyway.

Tony: Dude, she's like, 90. I mean, your the same age, but you at least look the age you were when you became a Capsicle.

Steve: Wow. I don't know if that was a compliment or criticism in disguise.

Logan: No clue. But I do think we would still be friends.

Tony: Definitely.

Me: Awww! Okay, The next questions are from @Marvel_Mockingjays

@Flair: You love Tony! Don't deny it girl! You loooooveeeeeee him <3 and why did you leave? They're super heroes, they can handle themselves.

Flairess: Okay. I thought we could go one Q/A without discussing my ships but I was proven wrong. I admit Tony is very handsome, nice to me, and sweet, but whether I love him or not is classified at this moment.

Natasha: Bullshit! You know you love him!

Shadow: @Marvel_Mockingjays, you are my new bestfriend because you support the Ironfox ship.

Natasha: Agreed.

Me: I third that! Okay lets see... oh! Here's one for you Tony!

@Tony: You love Flair! Don't deny it boy! You looooooooveeeeeee her <3 and yes I said the eaxact same thing to Flair about you, deal with it.

Tony: Pssshhhh, me love? Maybe.

Everyone: Whatttt?!?!

Flairess: Oooh no.... I can't love someone! Someone can't love me! I-I-I oooh I am not good with the whole love thing.....

Tony: Did I say something wrong?

Steve: No. It's just surprising that you have love for someone that's not yourself.

Tony: Haha. Funny. I can love and I think I love-

Flairess: Next question!

Me: @Loki: LOKI AND SHADOW SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Loki: But we are not in a tree. We are in a question and answer chapter.

Shadow: Loki honey, it's a song. It means we love each other very much.

Loki: Oh. In that case, *passionately kisses Shadow*

Flairess: Awwww! Remember what I said Frosty... *pounds fist in hand* treat her right.

Loki: *gulps* Yes mam!

Me: Last question! Actually, it's more of a statement.

@Shadow: Please get better soon!

Shadow: Aww, thanks @Marvel_Mockingjays! I'm sure to get better now! And with lots of bed rest and medicines! And Loki! And-

Logan: We get it!

Flairess: He l-loves me?!

Me: Guys I think we broke Flairess! She's in shock from Tonys confession!

Steve: *sigh* I'll get her. *carry's le Flairess out*

Me: *gulp* Well.... thanks for being here for this weeks Q/A! Hope to see you here again!

Tony: Need some scotch?

Me: Actually, yes. Yes I do. *chugs bottle*

Tony: Not all if it!!! *chases me around*