Chapter 32

Shadows POV

I lay on my bed, sighing over dramatically. I missed my sister soo much! It hurt that she just left, but I know she had a reason. She never does anything without a reason. I got up and stripped myself of all my clothes before hopping into the shower. The warm water felt so good on my skin and it seemed to help with my scars.

I stayed in there for about 10 minutes before cutting the water off and wrapping a towel loosely around my body. I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Loki sitting on my bed. "L-loki! What are you doing here?" He smiled softly. "I came to see you of course." He got up and walked over to me and started caressing my cheek. "I love you so much. You mean the world to me and when I saw you hurt I couldn't stand it. I want you to know that I will never leave your side. I love you."

I smiled, silent tears rolling down my cheeks. He kissed them away and cupped my chin with his finger. "I love you too Loki." And then we kissed. I felt a spark when we kissed and my stomach got all warm and fuzzy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me deeply. His toungue swept across my lips asking for entrance, but being the tease I am I denied it. He bit my lip and I gasped, my mouth opening and allowing his toungue access. He explored my mouth and I moaned involuntarily. I could feel him smirking but I didn't care. He removed my towel and I immediately tried to cover myself up.

He held my hands above my head and kissed all along my body. "You... are... beautiful..." I moaned and his hands traveled down my body. You can probably guess what happened next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up naked and in Loki's arms. I groaned and rolled over, trying to keep the sun out of my eyes. I felt his hands stroking my hair and I opened my eyes smiling. "Good morning my beautiful princess." I giggled. "Good mor-" I stopped my self as I felt a wave of nausea wash over me. I quickly pulled on a robe and raced into the bathroom, vomiting into the toilet. I felt Loki stroking my back and I stopped vomiting a few minutes later. I stood up shakily and walked back to the bed, Loki right behind me. I leaned against him. I was thinking maybe it was just some bad food but then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Loki, did we use protection?" He stared at me before slowly shaking his head, realization dawning on him. I sighed and walked back into the bathroom, pulling out a test and quickly using it. I could hear him pacing as I walked out of the bathroom test in hand. He looked up expectantly and I sighed heavily. "I'm pregnant."