Chapter 25

While Tony, the X-men and the rest of the Avengers traced the call, I tried to get into my sisters mind to find her location.

I locked my self away in my room. I needed to concentrate and them comforting me every 2 minutes does not help.

--------------------------

It's been two hours and I've had no luck. The man, or woman, who kidnapped my sister must have known I would try to contact her mentally because he put up a barrier. Now I know your thinking, how could you contact her without knowing were she is? It's called having memorized their brain waves. Each human has a unique brain wave.

The door burst open revealing a very disorganized Tony. I looked up expectantly. "We found her."

I looked up teary eyed and smiling. I walked over to him and hugged him. "Do you think we'll get her back Tony?" I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes and he smiled, running his hand through my hair, lightly brushing my ears. "I know so."

We suited up and jumped in the helicarrier. We were on our way to Lexington, Kentucky. How they got there that fast was beyond me. I could do nothing but wait, and hope that in the next hour, we will have a plan to get my sister back. We're coming Shadow. Hang in there.

Flairess Ninetales, Criminal Gone Good?        जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें