Chapter 11

When we got back to the helicarrier I practically jumped out of the javelin and bolted for the meeting room. Tony and Logan had been chatting my ears off for the whole ride and with my super hearing it was unbearable.

I ran inside the room and sat in the chair all the way in the corner. Fury walked in and stopped when he noticed me.

"Your the first one here Agent Ninetales. I just called the meeting and the others won't be here for a couple of minutes." I laughed dryly.

"If you had to ride with Tony and Logan you'd be eager to get away as well." He just chuckled and stood by the front of the room.

I heard the doors open and Tony walked in with Logan at his heels. "Why'd you run away princess, did we do something wrong?" I growled at Logan and bit back a smart remark.

Captain Blondie walked in followed shortly after by Brucie and Clint. When Natasha didn't come in I got curious.

"Where's Natasha?" I asked. "She's interrogating reindeer games." I ignored Tonys comment and just nodded. We waited about 20 minutes before Natasha came storming in looking very frustrated.

"He won't give me anything, It's like talking to a brick wall!" Clint put a hand on her shoulder and tried to calm her down. She just huffed over to a empty chair and sat there. Jeeze, she has worse anger issues than Brucie and that's saying something.

We just sat there until everyone else came in and then Nick started talking. "Until we get Loki to talk we can't do anything. You will stay hooked up to your com-links so if we need you we can contact you."

I sighed. "Is there anything you would like to add Agent Ninetales?" Logan and Tony snickered. I growled at them and turned back to Fury. "Ya, um what are we supposed to while we're waiting?"

Nick thought for a moment before grinning. Uh oh. I don't like that look. "You will be staying with Tony along with the other Avengers and X-men."

I froze. Ah hell.