Chapter 17

Finally. The living hell I call heat was over. It was 9 in the morning and I had so much energy I thought I was going to burst. I put on a neon yellow bikini and slipped a neon pink sundress over it. I put on matching wedges and did waterproof mascara and red lipstick. My hair was wavy and I left it down.

I saw everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfast. I skipped in (how I did it in heels I do not know) humming cheerfully. Shadow grinned. "I'm guessing the living hell is over?" I nodded. "Yep and I have so much energy right now I'm gonna burst!"

Tony smirked. "I can fix that." I grabbed the coffee out of his hands. "Nope already got plans." He frowned and grabbed another cup of coffee. I grinned. "Don't worry you'll like this one. I'll give you a hint, you get to use your pool on the roof." His eyes widened in realization and I giggled.

Shadow smiled. "Well I guess that means I get to try out my new bathing suit!" I put my cup in the sink and walked towards the elevator. "I'll meet you slowpokes there." And with that I left for the pool.

-------------------------------------------

I reached the pool and picked a seat close to the shallows. I slipped off my dress and shoes and put my hair in a bun. I put the chair in a reclining position and grabbed the sunscreen. The elevator door opened and Shadow walked in. She had her hair in a bun as well and was wearing a red bikini. She walked over. "Looking good sis!" I smirked.

"Not to bad yourself, could you get my back?" She nodded and had grabbed the bottle when the others came up from the elevator. Tony was wearing red swim trunks, Logan brown, Steve blue, Bruce purple, Scott orange, and Clint black. Natasha was wearing a black bikini with her hair down.

Tony walked over while Shadow was rubbing lotion on my back. "You know, I could help you with that." I smiled "Nope were good." He pouted like a five year old. I laughed and stood up, putting my hands on his chest and pushing him slowly towards the pool. "Now don't be like that Tony," I bit my lip. "We can still have some fun."

His eyes flickered down to my lips. "What kinda fun?" I stopped and smiled. "This." I pushed him into the pool. The others burst out laughing. I smiled before I felt my self being pushed in. I grabbed onto whoever pushed me and pulled them in with me.

I surfaced, looking around for who ever pushed me. Logan surfaced grinning at me. I growled. "You bastard! Now my hairs wet." He snickered. "Oh boo hoo poor princess!" I was about to retaliate when Shadow leapt into the pool. She surfaced grinning at me.

"Oh come on sis, lighten up! She climbed into Logan's shoulders. "I, Shadow Zoroark, challenge Flairess Ninetales, to a chicken fight." I pulled myself onto Tony's shoulders. "I accept thy challenge!" I could feel Tony grin beneath me. "I could get used to this princess." I smacked his head.

"Shut up and let's win this." I locked hands with my sister and we pushed against each other, trying to push each other off. The others just watched in amusement while cheering for us.

"Come on Flair, shove her off!" I could hear Clint yell.

"You got this Shadow!" I heard Steve say.

I stopped and pulled away in fake pain. "Ouch Steve, I thought we were bff's?" He grinned sheepishly. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Shadow grabbed my hands and pulled me. I fell forward with Tony, only after pulling her with me. We fell into a heap in the pool.

I climbed out, soaking wet. Shadow climbed out sitting next to me. "Tie?" I nodded "Tie." We shook hands and the guys flocked into the pool. Me, Shadow, and Nat sunbathed for the rest of the afternoon.

---------------------------------------

We had gotten out and ordered a few pizzas for dinner. I changed into a t-shirt and jean short shorts and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a beer and sat on the couch with the guys. "What are we watching?" Bruce shrugged. "Whatever." I grinned and grabbed the remote from The table. "Good then I can change it."