prologue: One night stand with a monster

Pain can be of various types. It comes from the best relationship sometimes. It is a tough capsule to swallow down and bitter to live with it. It is a most cruel punishment that crush your heart and after that no other emotion affect you neither capable to be healed no matter what.

Once damaged is done it cannot be cured. There it comes a time when you become so immune to experience the depth of pain. It is like a slow poison that kills you every single breathe you exhale. Pain by definition was so horrifying and fascinating at the same time. A weak person get suffered from others and a strong person keep repeating it beyond endurance but it will never satisfy their desire to loath the person. Love can be regain or recovered the pain but trust can never be regained once you experience the gravity of hatred. But not every person realize the consequence of pain given to others. However, when realization drawn upon them it was too late because no cause or efforts will amend the sins already committed. It is a story of two individual where both are in pain and both are suffering. A love-hate relationship of two stubborn souls.

Today is the night when everything going to change for an innocent girl who is going to become a bride of her prince charming. Khushi Gupta, a sweet bubbly girl going to married her childhood sweetheart, Rishab Singhania within some hours. Like every normal girl, she dream to have a perfect wedding and have a happy married life ahead with a love of her life. But all her happiness get brutally snatched by her own fiance . He enter her bedroom quietly without letting anyone aware of his presence and demand something that literally shaken her ground. All her happiness get shattered in an instant. Her entire world started crumbling by his awful demand. She was completely distraught and started shivering as he asked her to spend one night with his business partner. A person she don't even recognize.

Her legs glued on the spot and tears not ready to stop. The person she love more than anything in this world, her only guardian indeed sold her body to other man exactly one day before their wedding. Nothing can be more miserable and pathetic than this.

''Khushi, Please try to understand. I have no option left. You have to do this for me, for the sake of my family, for our better future. I promise this night will not change my love for you..You will get the same respect before my eyes and after this night we will marry and stay happy like we desired. But baby for this, you have to give your body to him and sacrifice your principles for a single night.

''Enough Rishab! I don't want to hear a single word from you. How dare you!!!!!!!!'' She shouted on the top of her lungs and closed her ears to block all out.

He move closer and pull her hands.
''I promise you baby, you losing your dignity for that man will not change my love for you but if you deny I will loose my sister forever..'' He said caressing her cheeks in a pleading yet heavy tone. She was blankly staring him. Her henna filled palms not full wet. It was adoring her beautiful palms as his bride and his name was written with bold letters in them. But does he deserve to be her husband? Was he really her prince charming? A question raised in her mind unwillingly.

''Please maan jao, khushi! Hamare liye, hamare pyaar ke liye..'' (Please agree khushi, for me, for our love)
''Pyaar?'' She smirked in pain. She looked at her hands and a small drop of tear fell on her Mehndi hearing his ugly demands.

''I am going to be your husband. You can't say no to me!'' He commanded in a bit high pitch. She looked at him in disbelief.

''Rishab, You are so sick..'' She pushed him angrily and roughly wipe her tears.

''I never thought you could stoop so low..'' Rather than committing this sin, its better to die. She never imagined in her wildest dream such day ever came into her life. A person she thought would protect her from all evilness and destruction was only target her and pushingher into hell. She turn to walk away but his next statement stunned her.