Hidden truth

Chapter 11: Hidden truth

*Flashback continues*

''You have to believe me..'' Anjali exclaimed holding her hand. But there is no reaction from her side. Khushi shifted her position on her bed and continue to read magazine not giving her any attention to what she is trying to say. She is making all possible way to make her believe on her words.

''Khushi listen to me..''

''I am talking to you khushi..look at me!

''Hmm..'' She replied boringly.

How can she take this matter so lightly? Unable to take her this behavior, Anjali grabbed her shoulder and look at her seriously.

''This is not joke khushi.. How can you take this so lightly. You think I will lie to you about Rishab? She didn't answer but remained silent.

''Rishab is not like the way he is pretending to be..he is deceiving you..I have seen with my own eyes how he and she getting cozy-..''

''Shut up Anju..'' Khushi shrugged her hand angrily and rose on her feet.

''But..I..''

''Not a word against him. You very well know he matters to me alot. I can understand you don't like my boyfriend but that doesn't mean you say all bad things about him..he is my life, my love and we are going to marry very soon.

Then that will be your biggest foolishness..''

''Oh please! Stop assuming things. You might have seen some other couple. It wouldn't be Rishab. He is attending conference in Nainital then how come he be in Mumbai?

''You think I am lying? He is cheating you, khushi. You have no idea what a coward jerk is he. Just few hours before I saw him making out with a girl in his car outside the mall and h-..'' She clenched her fist in a tight punch unable to bear her words.

Khushi didn't let her complete her statement and raised her hand to slap her. Anjali closed her eyes in fear. When she didn't receive any pain, she slowly open her eyes and saw Arnav standing right in front of her clasping khushi wrist.

''How dare you..'' There is a fury and aggression by his each and every word he spoke .

''Who gave you right to slap my Di!!!! he shrieked loudly. Her one act shaken the devil. He couldn't bear anyone hurt his sister at any cost.

Answer me!!!!!! She gulped not able to speak anything in front of him. By getting no response, he grabbed her cheeks within her face and make her look into his eyes furiously.

''Chotte..leave her please..'' He showed his palm signaling her to keep quiet.

''Anyone who would hurt my family have to pay heavily..'' With that, he pinned her both hands against the wall making her difficult to breathe.

Khushi winced. Her bangles broke due to his harsh treatment but he did not care to realize the consequence of his act. Tears making their way out from her face. His eyes were on her and she was numb.

 His eyes were on her and she was numb