Unknown fear

Chapter 37: Unknown fear

Khushi was laying on the bed with her hand gripping the soft pillow. There is so much fear in her eyes that made him shaken. Doctors were trying hard to control her but she is struggling and moving her head left and right not in a situation to cooperate.

His eyes get watery seeing the intensity of pain she went through and still suffering. He wanted to hold her, embrace her, but more he come near her, more she flinch and step back in fear.

Khushi: ''Cho..le do mujhe..choldo...main Arnavji ko batayungi...mujhe mat chuna..'' (Leave me..i will complaint to my arnavji..don't touch me)

She close her eyes tightly in order to vanish the image of this man in front of her.

Her words trigger directly to his soul. A dreadful fear arise her just by seeing him. She get hyper and began to throw things whatever she get on the floor. Not getting any calmness, she scratch herself through her sharp nails and in the process hit her stomach. Unknown pain cause to her stomach and scream more.

Nurses came rushing there and grip her both hand and tied her through the rope. More tears filled his eyes. He can't see her like this.

Arnav: What are you doing..Leave her..I said leave her got dammit!!!

When they won't stop this act, he move forward in a fast pace to stop this non sense but the moment khushi heard his footsteps, she inch back and hug herself leading him to step back again.

Doctor: Mr raizada, please leave this room..I think she has some fear from you.

Arnav: What? He look on shocked.

Doctor: Your sudden appearance made her situation out of control. We can't give her electric shock, it is dangerous for her unborn. This is what i feared the most. Till now she never reacted like this. I will suggest you to be away from her as much as possible and don't come in front of her at present. YOUR PRESENCE IS THE BIGGEST THREAT FOR HER LIFE..she can slip in coma..please go..

Due to sedative effect, she get conscious again.

''Khushi..'' He reached her and remove the rope from her hands.

Arnav: Why she is afraid of me? Say clearly. What had happened to her? Why she reacted like this seeing me?

Doctor: She is mentally ill. Some moments from the past capture her brain. She think you are her enemy and wanted to harm her. Right now i can't say much not until her reports will come.

Arnav: He stood up in rage seeing her reddening skin. How could you hurt her?

''What about that hurt you impose upon her?'' A mocking voice heard to him. But before he make any movement, she grab his hand and took him out of the room.

Anjali: HOW DARE YOU STEP NEAR HER..I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM KHUSHI..

Arnav: Di..

Anjali: Just shut up Mr raizada. Last time you get escape from my gun but if i again i find you anywhere near her, i swear i unfill all the bullets to your head..

Arnav: ''Do whatever you like i don't care about myself.. i won't leave her at this condition..'' He switch to go inside, but she block his way.

Anjali: Ofcourse! Why would you leave, after all you love playing with women, right? He stop on his track and close his eyes.

''You are only sole responsible for her condition. Now what do you want? Aren't you satisfied damaging her? Why you wanted to kill her more? She is completely damaged and no amount of your redemption going to cure her..(He is feeling like thousand of needles pricking his heart. )