A tormented mother

Chapter 44: A tormented mother

''So let's begin yet another game, Miss gupta..'' With a huge grin of victory on his face, he lean to her face claiming her as MINE when..

''D..o..n..t yo..u..touch me..ar..na..v..''

Her eyes shot open as she gasped pushing him off her body. His awful presence near her tore her body in shock. Her eyes started well by realizing what he is about to do. Her breathe get erratic and the deep scar get freshen again. There is only pain, betrayal and hatred left in her heart. On the other side, Arnav smiled and get up from his place seeing her well. What did i see? My khushi is responding..? Then he pinch himself and jerk back to reality by realizing it is not any dream..yes she is responding and on top of that, she took my name.

Arnav felt out of the world and wanted to scream and announce to everyone that his khushi come back...yes she come back to him..A lady who made him a human from a monster, who love him unconditionally sacrificing all her happiness, gave him reason to survive, gave him a princess like daughter..she is back. With all the joy of happiness, he look into her eyes, but his happiness faded by a small glimpse of her. There is only disgust and hatred in her eyes. He step back instantly.

She clutch the sheet tight just by staring him with her lips trembling and struggling to speak. Her chest getting heavy holding the burden of pain and humiliation inside her. Everything flashed in front of her eyes like a film.

A.S..R. This one word, she never forget. He is the same man who changes her world upside down leaving her with nothing other than pain and disgrace.

His eyes filled up with unshed tears seeing her reaction. It's like been ages he hear her melodious voice and those eyes- There is so much pain in them which made him swallow hard. Why she is staring me like this? Does she..?

''Khus..shi...'' Sighed, I call her but the expression on her face really made me dumbfounded. It is cold as ice. I call her name again to gain some response but she still gazing me like a dead soul, without avert her gaze from me. Then i advance to her by which she shift backward. There is a terror in them. Her response indeed scare me.

''Tum theek ho na, khushi?''

Then a sarcastic smile plastered her lips.

''I..'' She keep struggling much to speak with her chest moving up and down.

''Haan..bolo Khushi..i am right here.. Nothing is worry about..'' For a second, he forgot everything about his deeds, even that she become normal. All he knows that she is having difficulty to breathe. Then what he heard next still him.

''According to you, hame thik bilkul nahi hona chahiye haina..isliye ap hamare saath dubara vahi karna chhte hain jo apne us raat-..'' (For you, i shouldn't be well, isn't it? That's why you were trying to do the same you did that night..)''Yo..u..You wan..ted..to rap..e me..You wanted to kill me..'' Her eyes getting wet every second and her lips quiver.

Khushi..!

''Don't make me impure again by calling my name like this..You succeeded in breaking me..And now I can't endure...''

His eyes widen in shock when realization hit him. She get normal? He don't know how to react, whether to be happy to conquer she become normal or sad seeing so much hatred and agony for me.

Seeing him is like a torture to her. She is feeling suffocating under his gaze and inch backward, covering herself from his lusty eyes.

''Hama..re..pas mat ana..'' Arnav who was going to her, halted immediately. Guilt consume as he still have that connection to read her expressive gazes. He close his fist in his tight fist piercing nail to his skin.