Every Moment Reminds Me Of You

Chapter 34: EVERY MEMORY REMINDS ME OF YOU

Without giving any heed to her drastic condition, he jumped on top of her and reached his hand to grab her dupatta. But his hand unable to reach her pride when suddenly, a glass slashed on his head. He cried out and the Blood ooze out. He shouted in pain and turn his head to view the person standing with a deadly glare- her last savior in the darkness of her life.

The person saw her lying on the floor unconscious. He reached her but the few men come inside and attacked him. He kick them harder bringing each of them on their knees. He turned and saw her face. Her body went paralyzed like there is no life left within her. She is no less than a angel, he wonder staring her for a while. Then his eyes caught her swollen belly. Is she pregnant? His heart twitched to think how cruel these people to laid eyes on pregnant women. He heard a voice coming from outside. By now everyone knew about his presence.

Person: Excuses me Mrs..wake up? are you okay? He slightly patted her, but she show no movement. He look at her partition which is empty. Is she unmarried? Obviously not! He brushed those thoughts. Without any delay, he held her by waist into his arms bringing her out of the room. Many men out there tried to stop him, few beat him and few threaten him by weapon asking to surrender her.

Then he sense some wetness on his finger. Subconsciously she is sweating and her body is trembling. He look down and saw the tears trickle down her face. He touch it, feeling really bad for the young lady. But how she end up this hell?

''Don't worry..Nothing happen to you and your baby..this is NEEV KHURANA PROMISE..'' He parted her palm by which she is trying to hurt her delicate skin.

''This chick is ours..'' He heard a lusty animal voice and raised his deadly glare to them.

~~~

Ananya sat on the stool in front of mirror while few girls were helping her to get ready. Like every other girl, she also dreamt to have this day special, but it turn out to be stressful and lots of ups and down. To her bad luck, none of her family member is with her. How unlucky i am! She really misses her parents. Her mother might had seen so many dreams and hopes for her marriage. She had been wanted to do her kanyadaan. And her little sister, how much she wished she should be with her, beside her. Do I ever existed for her? Do she know she is having elder sister? May be mumma told her about me or may be not, due to papa fear. Probably she was searching me like i do. How she might be coping up without me? Is she married? A unusual thought popped up to her mind. If she does, may be she had experienced the she same nervousness like me? By now She must have a husband and kids? She really pray wherever she, she must be safe! Where are you? What's your name? Just once you come in front of me i never let you go..i will shower you all my love and we will stay together happily.

For a second, khushi thought came to her mind. Her mind was clouded with millions of question. She didn't got courage to read the next few pages of her mother's secret diary as she had written, it is only allowed to read by her daughter- CHUTKI..

Who is chutki? She mind not ready to accept Khushi is chutki, not after what she had done to arnav's sister. To what extend that vile women can go, she have to be alert from her moves. May be Arnav is saying true but what if she was innocent. Do you able to forgive yourself? No! My Chutki never kill any innocent person. She never play with arnav's feelings, she never sleep around other men..that women is sick. She don't want to think about her. She is struggling with her thought, when she got a mail. She open it and saw a file on it. It's Khushi birth certificate which her agent got from hospital as told by her. Her hands trembled to open her.

''DM please help me to find my chutki..!'' She is just praying what is she thinking is not true. But all the recent incidences pointing toward one direction. Taking a sharp breathe, she press the click button.