Burning in rage

Chapter 3: Burning in rage

The open window disturb khushi nape. The peaceful morning and the sun rays was poking her sleepy eyes. To avoid the distraction, she turn to other side of the bed and in the process she hugged the opposite person.

''Good morning Sexy women..'' Her ears get alerted hearing his husky voice. She was opening her eyes but her head was spinning badly. She could feel his rough hand holding her bare waist. Then it click her brain. Socket jumped out from her eyeball when realization dawn upon her. Her cornea moving rapidly even with closed eyes and she was trying to register what is happening as she could feel his manly body over hers. She open her eyes and shock to see him on top of her.

''What are you doing in my bed..'' She pushed him off her body and look up with astonishment. His awful presence beside her tore her body in shock. She saw her clothes lying lifeless on the floor. Her eyes started to well up when she saw the state of the room. Her inner-wear laying on the other side. She immediately cover her body with blanket and look back at him with trembling posture.

''What you did to me..'' Her lips quivered. No words was coming out from her mouth. He smirked and got up to wear his pants. There she got another shock of her life. He was only in his boxers?

''You really make me work harder last night..'' He yanked and turn to grab his shirt. No! this is not possible. She felt herself vulnerable than ever.

''What do you mean..'' He was buttoning up his shirt and there she found claw marks on his back. Tears rolled down unstoppable.

''I am asking you..Answer me now! She screamed with painful anger. But the moment she look into his ragged eyes, she lowered down her tone and inch back.

''Chill sweetheart..you need ample amount of rest after our mind-blowing sex..'' Her distort condition was a proof he succeeded in having her body. But she still hoping for some miracle because she don't remember anything. Though the hope are very less when the culprit is Arnav Singh Raizada- The person she hated from the core of her heart.

''I don't believe you! You are lying..'' She yelled. Her lips was trembling.

''I don't give damn to you and your beliefs..Think whatever you want..'' He lean his lips near her and smell her scent. ''Let you taste you lips again..''

''Dur raho humse..'' She pushed him with a hard force.

''Ap chilane se kya faida..mujhe jo chahiye tha vo toh mujhe mil gaya..'' (There is no use of shouting because whatever i want i got it) He gave a victorious smile.

No!!!!!!! It took her 3 long years to erase his memories out of her mind but his shameful act last night was hard to wipe it off.

''You are the first person to raise your voice and you are the last person who dare to evoke monster in me..'' His voice was sharp and full of rage.

''You did this after drug me..You forced me..'' She wasn't able to speak a word further as shame coursed by imagining how he had fu** her last night without her willingness.

''What you thought you can mix sleeping pills in my drink and will stop me in having you. No baby! One tablet won't stop me in desiring you..'' There was an evil grin on his face and he step more close to her.

''I trap you in your own plan by exchanging the tablet when you are so busy in seducing me..'' He whispered sexily.

''You Bas**** Why you spoil my life..I hate you..!!!!!'' She shouted on his face and punch on his chest.

''Chill sweetheart..'' He brushed her hairs making her take a step behind. She look away to control the pain coursing within her heart.

''Seems you are sad as I didn't gave you opportunity to feel me in unconscious state..don't worry baby if you are so craving we will do it again..'' His calm voice irked her. How can he said it all so casually.