My love..My Arnav

Chapter 20: My love..my Arnav

Her hands and feet were crumbling. Her every step toward mansion, heaving her heartbeat with pain and numbness. How she is going to face Arnav? After what she has done, she can't look into his eyes. All the miseries he suffered only because of her. She had always loved him but her blinded faith at Rishab ruined it everything.

''Hey devimaiya please shakti dena..Taki hum arnavji ko saara sach bata sake..'' Taking a sharp breathe, she knock the main door. After few bell, servant open the door.

Hurriedly she get in and look out for him.

Where is Arnav? She asked but the servant didn't reply. As she peep inside, the first thing she wanted to see only Arnav!

She look around in the search of him and rushed to went upstairs. As she called out his name, she found that the room was vacant. She check him in the study, there also no one. At this time, where he's gone? She climb down the stairs, headed to check him in the terrace when a voice stopped her.

Aman: Where were you khushi? Did you have seen the time? How much mad he get! She turned to face him..

Khushi: Hamara jana jaruri tha. (It is necessary to go)

She was going to move but paused and turned.

Khushi: He was worried? Hamare liye? She smiled knowing he care so much care for my safety. From outside he is tough but she know his heart is as soft as his love.

Aman: Don't fly so high Miss gupta, you are just his mistress, not wife.

Khushi: Rishta koi bhi ho, isse yeh sach nahi badlega vo aj bhi humse.. (There was any relation..by this no one can deny the fact that he still lo...)

Aman: Excuse me!

Khushi: Anyways, I have no time to argue with his employee. (She gaze to find him then and there)

Aman: Mind your language khushi..You can't talk to me like this.

Khushi: Why shouldn't I? I can't believe you plan my kidnapping and now expect me to behave politely with you. (His eyes widen in bewilderment.) What happen? Get shocked, how i know this. Well don't stress your brain. I heard you talking with someone but sadly i again misunderstand Arnav and blame him for the mistake he is not responsible. He always try to protect me but i always doubt his intention.

Aman: What rubbish!

Khushi: That's not the point but the main point is that does your chief knows you try to hurt his love.

Aman: He don't love you! (With gritted teeth)

Khushi: By shouting you cannot erase the love he had stored in his heart. I don't understand what i had done that you hate me so much and go against your boss order by attempting my murder. If Asr know you try to hurt me, he will kill you.

Aman: Really? You are so much in delusional and full of yourself. He don't care about you, if he does then he might not made you his mistress. Do you want to know where he is and what is he doing right now?

Khushi: Where is he? (She snapped.There is a mocking smile on his face as he told her he is in his backyard in his outhouse..)

Without any second wait, she rushed toward the exit.

Aman: Poor girl. You have no idea what is waiting for you there! He laughed bitterly and took out his wallet to see Anjali photo.

I hate her Anjali, i hate her..She killed you, snatched you from me and for that i will let her gain Asr love, not under any circumstances.