Most awaited confession

Chapter 25: Most awaited confession

Sweating, she almost lost herself in those haunted dreams. Her hands tightly gripped the bedsheets as Anjali's screaming voice for help devastating her. She squint her eyes tightly with her hand shaking. Her head is moving left and right and lips trying to spoke all the heart out for her. But she failed miserably. Suddenly a warm touch made her senses conscious. She can clearly recognize it. It made her body cold.

She woke up panting. And then look around baffled and the next thing she find him beside her. His hand fist her.

''Khushi kya hua tum theek ho(What happen, Khushi?)..do u need anything?'' She look at him for few seconds trying to register where she was in. Fear is clearly visible on her face, soon enough it changes into anguish and pain. She took away her hand and inch back. She saw him staring her with softness.

''Thank god you are awake.. i got so scared, i thought you..'' He hugged her happily seeing her alright. It's been almost 3 days he was trying to make her conscious but due to shock she went to the trauma. He wanted to apologize her for that night. Those eyes of her only making him remember about his awful crime..

She rose up on her feet and walked. Her eyes pop out finding herself in a place she never imagined. She look at him questioning.

''We are in Nainital..Its your favorite place isn't it? She continue to stare him plainly while he walk to her and says.

''Di once told me it's your dream to be in the hill station for your honeymoon..with your husband.. You love playing with ice and..--

After few second he realized what does he just said. She made a sad chuckle.

Honeymoon? A mistress is not allowed to see any dream.. to wish anything.. she wondered sarcastically laughing at herself.

He try to talk in order to bring any response but all he get only her silence and her gazing him.

''Do you need something..?'' When she didn't reply still, he loose his patience and walked to her grabbing her shoulder.

''Khushi please talk to me..shout at me, scold me, fight with me, beat me but please say something..i can't bear your silence'' She stay numb.

Without her realization those eyes only her weakness. He feel very sorry for his behaviour but putting all his into words too hard for him to emote.

Reminding herself what she actually to him and why he brought her here made her heart bleed again. Without breaking eye contact, she finally utter..

Haan i need something Arnavji..will you give me..?

Haan bolo khushi..

POISON..kill me Arnavji..You will feel better..

KHUSHI.. (He shouted on her face grabbing her forearm..)

How dare you say that..

Why you are getting angry..this is what you always wanted..You kidnap Payal to have me, You call off my marriage with Rishab only to torture me, to give me a brutal punishment for your sister's death.. you wanted to punish me for killing your unborn, you pushed me from the bridge, you rape me..you sucedded..now i want to die..That's why you brought me here.to rape me more.. He stop her voice placing his finger.

STOP IT JUST STOP IT..He embrace her tightly. Don't talk about that night..I was not in my senses..It just happened i don't know..

She smirked.. It so easy to say for you, it just happened..Do you have any idea how a women felt when her body been brutally tortured..No Arnavji you never understand the pain of loosing modesty..Its better you kill me now and finsh it all here..