Turning point

Chapter 14: Turning point

With her head on the soft pillow, she lay flat on her back gripping her stomach tightly. The images of her past come to haunt her once again. She was moving her head left and right feeling unconscious pain in her abdomen.

''Maa..'' Echoing in her ears. Her breathe turn shallow and sharp.

''Please let me go..don't do this to me..bachaooo..please help!!!!!!!!! She was shaking with horror when those evil laughs echoed her. Her whole body began trembling.

Her hands gripped her flat stomach more stronger.

''Mera bachha..'' She cluch her stomach possessively. Tears welled up.

You have no option sweetheart..be my mistress JUST FOR THREE MONTHS..''

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She got up with a hard jerk. She close her ears to stop those voices.

Her hairs were messy and eyes red due to constricted pain arising within her heart.

Hearing her scream, Kaira wake up, rushing in her room and switched the light before running toward her.

''Khushi, what happen..'' She try to hug her instead khushi step back. Her eyes and hands fixed at her stomach.

''Khushi..'' She whispered. Her eyes fixed and hand fixed at her abdomen.

''What's wrong with you..'' She try to hold her, but she seems unaffected. Kaira get more tensed now. She is petrified. Those frequent attack used to come on her way in past but seeing her in same traumatic situation after such a long time anxious her.

Kaira went in the kitchen and brought plane glass of water for her. Khushi didn't reacted when she passed it to her and continue staring at the specific point.

Since all possible ways did not brought any response from her end, hence, she splash water on her face. Khushi shot her eyes open. She look here and there to grasp the situation.

''Khushi kya hua tujhe..?'' (What's wrong)

''Don't know..i really don't know..'' She grabbed her head trying to remember. ''I felt like someone is calling me..i have no idea what was that..I..I..''

''Okay don't stress yourself and take some sleep..'' She took her toward bed and made her lay securely spreading duvet.

''I'm scared..'' She try to say something.

''Shh..Take rest khushi, tomorrow Rishab is getting discharged..he will not feel good seeing you again like this..''

''But Kaira, that Arna--..'' She was going to tell about the deal he put forward in return of Payal's life but been interrupted by her.

''Shut up and close your eyes..'' She was not sure whether she should tell her or not.

''Khushi..'' Kaira eyed her.

She did as she said. Sometimes in kaira, she got glimpse of Anjali. The way she used to took care of her, scold her, pamper her, it made her remember her best friend, Anjali. She smiled bitterly and close her eyes but sleep was far away from her eyes.

Kaira's mobile rang and she left from her room. Once she left, khushi open her eyes. She started to wonder about those unusual dreams.

The word 'Ma' again hit her. Why she getting the image of baby? If it was a random dream she would avoid it casually.

She instantly got up tugging pillow closer to her heart. What is happening? Why I'm getting the same dream frequently? She was trying to stress her brain when her mobile started ringing.