Facing the bitter past

Chapter 19: Facing the bitter past

Khushi in the search of truth walking alone in the lonely dark night. Somehow she managed to depart from mansion without letting anyone suspect her absence.

It was dark. Moons and stars blinking, clouds were bursting making her tremble in fear. Avoiding her phobia of darkness, She remain firm and continue walking without looking back. She is determined to find the truth and for that she seek to fight with her fear.

Her heart were getting heavy pondering over the thought of loosing her baby, her first baby and till now she had no clue about it. Does she really have a baby? How is this possible? She still unable to gasp the truth.

She was drifted in her thought when suddenly a bright light flashed across her face. A truck dashed toward her in a super fast speed. But she is so lost in her world didn't comprehend anything. It is coming closer to her and the line between live and death is very close.

Khushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A familiar voice hit her eardrum. She was about to turn but then everything black out.

She open her eyes and found herself in the unfamiliar atmosphere. She try to get up when nurse walk in.

Nurse: ''You need rest..'' Khushi look at her uncertainty and then slowly started to recall what had recently happened.

Khushi: ''I need to go..'' She jerk back on the bed but a pain shot her arms and she dropped down on the bed. She look at her hands that is stitched.

''How i..I..'' She grabbed her head confused and uncertain.

Nurse: ''You met with an accident mam and that girl accompanied by you was very serious..''

Khushi: ''Girl? But Who brought me here?''

She was about to fill her mind with information when doctor walk in the room and monitor her wounds.

She didn't give heed to them, all she wanted is to meet Rishab as early as possible. She desperately wanted to know about her past.

The guilt of not able to save her baby is killing her by every passing second. She got up and ran outside the ward. There she collide with someone who told her the patient who is admitted in order to save her.

She get shock to see the face of patient who is being taken on the stretcher..

Hey devimaiyaa! She close her mouth in disbelief seeing payal being taken to the ICU room.

~~~

Khushi was pacing outside the OT fidgeting with her dupatta nervously, praying for the safety of payal and her unborn. Doctor came out after sometime.

She rushed to him.

Khushi: ''How is payal, doctor..''

Doctor: ''Its good that person brought her on time else we cannot able to save her..her head get badly injured and we need to start her operation as early as possible..'' Her eyes welled up She is constantly praying for her well being..

She is really grateful to that person who brought them on time else anything might had happen to Payal. She really wanted to know who is that person but unfortunately that person is gone and no one know him/her.

''Can i meet her..how is she?''

''Call her family members immediately and bring these medicines for her.. She nodded taking prescriptions from him.

''How is her baby?''

''Baby? What are you talking about?'' Doctor asked confused not getting anything.